User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User otester
(learned) Tue 05-Jul-11 22:02:12
Print Post

Move to TalkTalk Business LLU from another LLU provider

[link to this post]

Does TalkTalk charge a connection fee to move from another LLU provider? (After I've paid the cessation fee to the previous provider).

(Don't post to bash TalkTalk, I've done my research and I know what I am doing, touch wood).

Edited by otester (Tue 05-Jul-11 22:02:56)

Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 05-Jul-11 23:54:26
Print Post

Re: Move to TalkTalk Business LLU from another LLU provider

[re: otester] [link to this post]

It really depends on what deals TalkTalk Business are doing at the moment some times its free and some times its discounted and other times they charge .

It would seem you done your home work better than me as im very upset at a £59.99 bill im having to pay my previous ISP after moving to TalkTalk .

TalkTalk network in my area performs very well , beyond what it costs anyway .

I did look at TalkTalk business but got scared away by the 24 month contract at the time ..

With TalkTalk , not as bad as some might have you believe
Standard User otester
(learned) Wed 06-Jul-11 00:07:53
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

My current provider is a reseller of TalkTalk LLU (which I am on) so this complicates the situations, do I pay the cessation fee (£48) or not since I am technically not leaving the network.

I should find this out tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up on the 24 month contract thing, just read the master price list to see if it was still and saw it, looks like I'll be going Plus then.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User otester
(learned) Wed 06-Jul-11 00:09:08
Print Post

Turns out I actually can't move lol, TalkTalk LLU -> TalkTalk LLU isn't possible.
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 06-Jul-11 09:33:31
Print Post

My previous provider was also a reseller that was providing my service over TalkTalk tails but now it seems they say , they have never provided a services on TalkTalk tails , which is bizarre as that's the only way they could be providing my LLU service on my exchange as there are no other options for resold LLU .

I have been shafted , i guess . http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/unhappiness/f/40180...

With TalkTalk , not as bad as some might have you believe
  Print Thread

Jump to