User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ActrosArtist
(newbie) Sun 25-Sep-11 10:03:47
Print Post

Talk Talk account

[link to this post]

Originally a Tiscali customer taken into Talk Talk and never had problems with the service under either company until recently. Moved house recently and nothing but praise for the ease with which it was done,even the support by phone when setting up new router was first class. But since then things have become complicated.
First I receive a paper bill,so I email Talk Talk to say no thanks leave as in the past with online billing.Not having received a reply I phoned,only to be told I didn't have an account.Told that account being set up leave with us all will be fine.
Next I receive a letter saying going to be paper billed as they have been unable to deliver bill to my Email address.Not suprising really as they have spelt address wrong.Went online but unable to access my account.Wrong password/email message, although I have never changed them and they are memorised on system.Spoke to someone by phone and was unable to resolve problem,even using the incorrect Email spelling can't access my account.
Assured matter would be resolved in 3/6 days. Over 2 weeks now and still unable to access online account.
Any advice or help will be greatfully received.
Standard User G3UZF
(committed) Sun 25-Sep-11 10:12:06
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk account

[re: ActrosArtist] [link to this post]

Feet and Vote springs to mind...

Allergy Advice: This post may contain traces of Meerkats.
Standard User Lambo
(newbie) Sun 25-Sep-11 10:23:19
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk account

[re: ActrosArtist] [link to this post]

Tried TT members forum? Works for me.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to