hi jack yer tried diff times of the day and no difference,how do i get a profile change ?
Register here - http://www.talktalkmembers.com/forums/index.php
Make a new thread in the forum below and paste your post from here in the new thread and ask if they can change your profile to get more speed -
You will have to answer as many of the questions below as you can (copy and paste it into your post) so the OCE's can help you.
1. What exchange are you connected to?
2. How many telephone extension sockets do you have?
3a. Do you have an NTE5 master socket?
3b. If yes to question 3a, have you tried the test socket?
3c. If yes to question 3b, how long for and did you notice an improvement in your connection?
3d. Do you have an iPlate or ADSL faceplate?
4. Is your modem/router connected to your Master Socket?
5. Are you experiencing any problems with your phone service?
6. What modem are you using? (Make & Model)?
7. Have you tested with an alternative modem? (Make & Model)
8. Have you tested with a different microfilter?
9. Are you using a telephone extension lead?
10. What is your modem SNR Margin down and up?
11. What is your bandwidth (Connection or sync speed) down and up?
12. What is your attenuation down and up?
13. Are you experiencing the disconnections at any specific time?
14. Are you currently using Wireless?
15. Do you have an Alarms and/or Sky boxes connected to the telephone line?