User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User dsample
(newbie) Wed 12-Oct-11 01:03:38
Print Post

Automatically moved to LLU?

[link to this post]

I'd been a Nildram customer for years, and of course got moved to Opal and now TalkTalk Business. I've always struggled with speed and stability, even through many different attempts to resolve the issue with Nildram and once with TalkTalk, but nothing seemed to help. I sync and apparently get a solid 8Mb link (comments from tech support of "That's actually pretty rare"), but barely get 8Mb of that on a good day, and on a bad day (or week) I'm getting 0.5Mb, which is rubbish.

I'm in Warboys (Exchange EMWARBY) and looking at SamKnows this evening I noticed an RFS date for TalkTalk LLU 14 October 2011 (in 2 days). However, looking at TalkTalk's service dashboard I can't even find the Warboys exchange on there, and putting in my phone number and postcode shows 'nothing planned' in the LLU section... which should I believe?

If the LLU does get switched on in a couple of days, what's the process to get put onto it? Is it automatic, or will I need to contact them? The service I'm subscribed to has always been sold to me as a 24Mb (ADSL2) service, but I was told because I wasn't on an LLU exchange I would only get 8Mb (ADSL Max) speeds.
ISP Representative TALKTALK_SUPPORT
(isp) Thu 13-Oct-11 15:12:11
Print Post

Re: Automatically moved to LLU?

[re: dsample] [link to this post]

HI Dsample,

If you contact the TT Business teams they sohuld be able to clarify with you the services available and any projected dates. THe TT Business services are supplied in a slightly different way to the TT Residential.

Regards

Mark
TalkTalk Online Community Executive

TalkTalk, Online Community
www.talktalkmembers.co.uk/forums
"The information contained within these posts is provided by TalkTalk
to assist in the resolution of any queries our customers may have. Should you
have a specific request for information please do not hesitate to contact me."
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
  Print Thread

Jump to