User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User huwwatkins
(member) Fri 25-Nov-11 11:56:25
Print Post

Has my exchange been LLU'd?

[link to this post]

According to samknows my RFS date is today! But I have no idea if it's actually gone through...

I've asked a few resellers but nothing yet, Im hoping its not been delayed. Can anyone from talktalk confirm if the Aberystwyth (WNAE) exchange has been done?

Thanks

Huw
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Fri 25-Nov-11 13:11:54
Print Post

Re: Has my exchange been LLU'd?

[re: huwwatkins] [link to this post]

What product and pricing does the TalkTalk checker offer?

SamKnows sometimes works off older data, i.e. it is not linked into some superdatabase that updates every day, it is very reliant on periodic updates from providers, and them rolling it into the system.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User NilSatisOptimum
(member) Fri 25-Nov-11 13:20:16
Print Post

Hi Huw,

Its a RFS date these can slide. You could always check with reseller, such as vivaciti, titan, I only mention these as they sell tt product as others don't for me and i'm not to far away from you in Newtown. You could phone TT direct they might/or not know, depending on who you get.

You could check on the TT until recently however when i last checked TT had removed this for non customers.

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User InQ
(member) Fri 25-Nov-11 17:09:07
Print Post

My exchange (Hoghton) was supposed to be TT LLUed on the 30th October and it hasnt been done to date. There is no other LLU on the exchange.
I asked one of the resellers and they found out its now scheduled for Q1 2012.

There seems to be a few that still have the RFS date on there even though its past, even going back as far as September.

Edited by InQ (Fri 25-Nov-11 20:19:51)

Standard User huwwatkins
(member) Fri 25-Nov-11 18:31:00
Print Post

[re: InQ] [link to this post]

Two of the resellers now say my exchange isn't even planned! Somewhat annoying that talktalk have made their exchange list private.
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Fri 25-Nov-11 22:05:27
Print Post

Well it has a date of today, you could try our check and see if it gives you the option (last one, LLU ADSL2+ 100GB) or maybe try it again on Monday, or if you send me a PM with your number I can check it for you.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
Standard User huwwatkins
(member) Sun 27-Nov-11 16:30:41
Print Post

[re: vivaciti] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by vivaciti:
Well it has a date of today, you could try our check and see if it gives you the option (last one, LLU ADSL2+ 100GB) or maybe try it again on Monday, or if you send me a PM with your number I can check it for you.

I have already contacted your sales department and they say talktalk have no plans to unbundle the exchange.

I don't know what's going in - there are a few exchanges near me that also have dates on samknows that have been missed. These dates were only added in the last two months! How could they have decided to unbundle and then abandon the idea so quickly?
Standard User huwwatkins
(member) Tue 24-Jan-12 11:21:30
Print Post

Can any of the resellers tell me if there has been any news on my exchange? Its been almost 2 months since the origional RFS date.

Thanks

Huw
Standard User InQ
(member) Wed 25-Jan-12 21:06:31
Print Post

Your exchange isnt now showing any LLU RFS dates but 21CN WBC is the end of March 2012.

http://www.samknows.com/broadband/exchange/WNAE

My exchange had TT LLU RFS of 30/10/11 but it only went live 15/12/11 according to Samknows, i signed up around then and i'm now on TT LLU from XILO.
Standard User huwwatkins
(member) Wed 25-Jan-12 21:47:33
Print Post

[re: InQ] [link to this post]

Thats annoying - when I posted yesterday they still had talktalk listed. Maybe they bottled it...
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to