User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User TrishaH
(learned) Fri 02-Dec-11 14:20:13
Print Post

Pipex/TalkTalk contact query

[link to this post]

I need to find an email address for Pipex/Talk Talk so that I can get confirmation regarding my final bill date.

I migrated from Pipex on 17th November, and my monthly DD has just gone through my bank for the usual amount.
I need to know if that was the final payment, but have had no confirmation or indeed any communication about this.

I tried both the email addresses on the 'contact us' page of the Pipexuk.com site, and they were returned telling me to use the online form - I click on the form link on the web page, and get a virtually blank page with no contact form to fill in.

I did get a letter from TT some days ago telling me that account transfer from Pipex to TT would take place in December, and was surprised because theortetically, I'm no longer a customer because I migrated.
I've had no communication regarding final billing etc.

I'm posting this on the TT section because I'm thinking that perhaps there's no-one left from Pipex on that section here to answer my query and I would like written (letter or email) confirmattion that my account is paid and closed so that I can cancel the DD.
ISP Representative TALKTALK_SUPPORT
(isp) Mon 05-Dec-11 14:47:46
Print Post

Re: Pipex/TalkTalk contact query

[re: TrishaH] [link to this post]

Hi Trish,

Can you confirm if you have tried the contact number on your bill to contact the Pipex Teams.

During Migration all queries from pipex customers are handled by a specific department within TT Group.

Regards

Mark
TalkTalk Online Community Department

TalkTalk, Online Community
www.talktalkmembers.co.uk/forums
"The information contained within these posts is provided by TalkTalk
to assist in the resolution of any queries our customers may have. Should you
have a specific request for information please do not hesitate to contact me."
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User TrishaH
(learned) Mon 05-Dec-11 15:06:15
Print Post

[re: TALKTALK_SUPPORT] [link to this post]

Hi Mark - Thanks for replying.

I haven't got a bill - never have done.
The only communications I've had have been regarding the transfer of accounts and subsequent delay of same. There is no phone number on those letters.
I did get my MAC code by letter, but that's all.

All I get each month is an email telling me my bill is now available online. If I go into my account online, I can see the PDF's for my bills but when clicked on, they won't open.
Again, there's no phone number.

If my Pipex account number would help, I'll be happy to send it to you, or If you could provide me with a UK phone number or email address I'd be grateful as I've had no communication whatever regarding when final billing will take place etc.
All I need to know is when to cancel the DD please.

Regards - Trisha.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(isp) Thu 08-Dec-11 14:51:50
Print Post

HI Trisha,

The oringal dates for migrations to be comeplted was pushed back and custoemrs were notified by letter when the migration would take place.

If your yet to migrate you will need to contact the Pipex Teams Directly. You can find contact details fo rthem on the Pipex Website.

Until such a time that the migration to TT is complete we will not have visibility of your account, only the Pipex Teams will have this access.

Once the migration is completed we can provide support for any queries you have.

Regards

Mark

The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User XRaySpeX
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 08-Dec-11 15:29:54
Print Post

Can't you read? OP has left Pipex and won't be migrating to TT.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 19 Meg WBC
Standard User TrishaH
(learned) Thu 08-Dec-11 16:37:38
Print Post

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by XRaySpeX:
Can't you read? OP has left Pipex and won't be migrating to TT.

Thanks XRay - I wouldn't have put it so bluntly, but point made wink
Standard User TrishaH
(regular) Thu 08-Dec-11 16:42:03
Print Post

Thanks Mark - not what I was asking.

I need a UK phone number or email address to get confirmation of final bill being paid (my last DD 30th Nov).
I migrated on 17th Nov.

I've had no communication at all and need confirmation to enable us to cancel the DD.
(isp) Mon 12-Dec-11 15:38:06
Print Post

HI Trisha,

I appreciate this and in reference to Xrays post I was outlining the scope of what assistance I can and cannot give via this forum.

As advised I can direct you towards the relevant contact details but cannot provide direct support unless the acount has migrated to TT. Without having visibilty of your details I cannot confirm or deny if this has occured so either circumstance is possible and giving advice on both variables necessary.

As advised we can only refer you to the contact details for the pipex Teams on the pipex Website as during the migration all pipex queries are handled by a dedicated team.

Regards

Mark

Standard User XRaySpeX
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 12-Dec-11 16:54:12
Print Post

This whole post is nonsense and has nothing to do with OP's query frown.
In reply to a post by TALKTALK_SUPPORT:
but cannot provide direct support unless the account has migrated to TT.
OP is not migrating to TT. She has already migrated away from Pipex. As an ex-customer, she is surely still entitled to support on her final bills.

All she is asking for is contact details in order to do this, having already failed to obtain them at the place that you "directed her towards".

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 19 Meg WBC
Standard User TrishaH
(regular) Mon 12-Dec-11 18:33:24
Print Post

Thanks Mark - and XRay

It all makes me feel 'in limbo'.
If things work as they should, I should not be getting a new TT account number, so will be likely excluded from the TT forum.

Should I fail to get a resolve from a Pipex telephone number, and if I get a TT account number by some chance, then I'll use that.

If I use the email addresses on the Pipex site, they only produce a reply requesting me to fill in an online form, which doesn't appear to exist any more ..if it does, I can't find it - only a blank page.
I'd have preferred some sort of email contact to request details about final billing as I'd prefer some written comfirmation, but I'll try phoning the Pipex number and requesting some sort of written confirmation.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to