User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User bilbo8
(experienced) Sat 10-Dec-11 12:50:10
Print Post

OMG !!, IF EVER I NEEDED EVIDENCE HOW TALKTALK SUCK !!

[link to this post]

This is a post from a member of talk talk support in the thread where i asked why should anybody be surprised that talk talk support suck , I said they were a 9th rate service and here is evidence to that fact, bear in mind that this is from the super duper jack hackett talktalk bootlick approved online support team.........check out the spelling and grammar :

HI All,

If any customer do have an issue ( shouldnt that be does have ) feel free to join the emmbers (spellcheck: members ) Forum ( capital letter , why ? ) tweet us @TalkTalkcare

In reference to managing the forum we ask customers post a new thread for their issues to ensure our maangement ( spellcheck: management)of the issues are most effective. 1 Thread per customer per issue ensures we are treating each matter with the individual attention is requires. (remedial grammar: attention it requires )

Trying to Manage multiple issue ( issues, this is in the plural )posted in a single thread is far less effective than managing each thread and isue i (spellcheck: issue )ndividually... you wouldnt expect telephony support to conduct conference calls with 10 customers at a time because they each ahve (spellcheck: have ) the same issue. Each customer is answered individually and their individual issues handled. Likewise the support we provide on the forum si (spellcheck:is )the same and we ask each custoemr (spellcheck: customer )starts ( shouldnt that be start , its in the singular tense )their own thread detialsing ( is this a word ? )their issue so we can conduct relevant checks and manage the matter to resolution.

GAME SET AND MATCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive outlined what accounts to remedial standard spelling, punctuation and grammar that a 7 year old could handle. The reply from sir jacks loved online support is 9th rate and damn it ive proved it beyond any doubt.

Hang your head in shame talk talk, if this is the best your online support can do , then ive proved my point 100,000,000%

Gosh I cant wait to read jack`s excuses about a faulty keyboard and a long day for the author .................I just cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I issued a written statement like that in my job, I wouldnt be in it for very long.

I have such a feeling that jack and the talktalk snivellers are going to remain so very,very quiet and most likely say they didnt see this thread.

Happy anywhere, as long as it ISNT talk talk.

Edited by bilbo8 (Sat 10-Dec-11 13:05:25)

Standard User GeeTee
(committed) Sat 10-Dec-11 13:37:49
Print Post

Re: OMG !!, IF EVER I NEEDED EVIDENCE HOW TALKTALK SUCK !!

[re: bilbo8] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by bilbo8:
I've (remedial punctuation) outlined what accounts to remedial standard spelling, punctuation and grammar that a 7 year old could handle. The reply from sir Jack's (remedial capitalisation and punctuation) loved online support is 9th rate and damn it I've (remedial capitalisation and punctuation) proved it beyond any doubt.

Hang your head in shame TalkTalk (remedial capitalisation, space removed), if this is the best your online support can do , then I've (remedial capitalisation and punctuation) proved my point 100,000,000%

Gosh I can't (remedial punctuation) wait to read Jack`s (remedial capitalisation) excuses about a faulty keyboard and a long day for the author .................I just cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I issued a written statement like that in my job, I wouldn't (remedial punctuation) be in it for very long.

I have such a feeling that Jack (remedial capitalisation) and the TalkTalk (remedial capitalisation) snivellers are going to remain so very,very quiet and most likely say they didn't (remedial punctuation) see this thread.

Happy anywhere, as long as it ISN'T TalkTalk. (remedial capitalisation, punctuation and space removed)

Glasshouses and stones spring to mind. Expect your P45 first thing Monday I suppose.
Standard User piratewolf
(newbie) Sat 10-Dec-11 13:43:41
Print Post

Ive (spellcheck: I've) outlined what accounts to remedial standard spelling, punctuation and grammar that a 7 year old could handle. The reply from sir jacks (spellcheck and punctuation: Sir Jack's) loved online support is 9th rate and (punctuation: comma required) damn it(punctuation: comma required) ive (spellcheck: I've) proved it beyond any doubt.

Hang your head in shame talk talk (spellcheck: TalkTalk), if this is the best your online support can do , then ive (spellcheck: I've) proved my point 100,000,000% (punctuation: fullstop required)

Gosh (punctuation, comma required) I cant (spellcheck: can't) wait to read jack`s (grammar: Jack's) excuses about a faulty keyboard and a long day for the author .................(poor punctuation)I just cant (spellcheck: can't) wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (poor punctuation)

If I issued a written statement like that in my job, I wouldnt (spellcheck: wouldn't) be in it for very long.

I have such a feeling that jack (grammar: Jack) and the talktalk (spellcheck: TalkTalk) snivellers are going to remain so very,very quiet and most likely say they didnt (spellcheck: didn't) see this thread.

Happy anywhere, as long as it ISNT (spellcheck: isn't) talk talk (spellcheck: TalkTalk).

-----------------------------
I corrected your post for you to save you any embarrassment regarding criticising of grammar and spellcheck.

Kind regards.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Sat 10-Dec-11 14:14:39
Print Post

[re: piratewolf] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by piratewolf:
Ive (spellcheck: I've) outlined what accounts to remedial standard spelling, punctuation and grammar that a 7 year old could handle. The reply from sir jacks (spellcheck and punctuation: Sir Jack's) loved online support is 9th rate and (punctuation: comma required) damn it(punctuation: comma required) ive (spellcheck: I've) proved it beyond any doubt.

Hang your head in shame talk talk (spellcheck: TalkTalk), if this is the best your online support can do , then ive (spellcheck: I've) proved my point 100,000,000% (punctuation: fullstop required)

Gosh (punctuation, comma required) I cant (spellcheck: can't) wait to read jack`s (grammar: Jack's) excuses about a faulty keyboard and a long day for the author .................(poor punctuation)I just cant (spellcheck: can't) wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (poor punctuation)

If I issued a written statement like that in my job, I wouldnt (spellcheck: wouldn't) be in it for very long.

I have such a feeling that jack (grammar: Jack) and the talktalk (spellcheck: TalkTalk) snivellers are going to remain so very,very quiet and most likely say they didnt (spellcheck: didn't) see this thread.

Happy anywhere, as long as it ISNT (spellcheck: isn't) talk talk (spellcheck: TalkTalk).

-----------------------------
I corrected your post for you to save you any embarrassment regarding criticising of grammar and spellcheck.

Kind regards.

grin
(knowledge is power) Sat 10-Dec-11 14:17:29
Print Post

This is a post from a member of talk talk support in the thread where i asked why should anybody be surprised that talk talk support suck , I said they were a 9th rate service and here is evidence to that fact, bear in mind that this is from the super duper jack hackett talktalk bootlick approved online support team.........check out the spelling and grammar :

Another epic fail thread from talk talks number one troll, you need to forget your bad experience and move on, its obviously making you ill. grin

I have such a feeling that jack and the talktalk snivellers are going to remain so very,very quiet and most likely say they didnt see this thread.

Why would i stay quiet, this is one of the funniest threads I have read in the forum, i bet you are cringing, your OP has been quoted and ridiculed and you can do noything about it.

We are not snivellers we are happy customers, one day the penny will drop and you will accept your bad experience years ago was not that big of a deal and move along and get on with more important things in life.

Edited by Jack_Hackett (Sat 10-Dec-11 14:34:58)

Standard User XRaySpeX
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 10-Dec-11 14:56:37
Print Post

Ive (already identified: I've) outlined what accounts (remedial grammar: amounts) to remedial standard spelling, punctuation and grammar that a 7 year old could handle.
Pot .. Kettle ... Black!

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 19 Meg WBC
(knowledge is power) Sat 10-Dec-11 15:04:57
Print Post

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by XRaySpeX:
Ive (already identified: I've) outlined what accounts (remedial grammar: amounts) to remedial standard spelling, punctuation and grammar that a 7 year old could handle.
Pot .. Kettle ... Black!

Edited for accuracy -

I have such a feeling that Billbobaggins is going to remain so very,very quiet and most likely say he didnt see this thread.

I guess his neighbour wont be getting his shovel back any time soon. grin

Edited by Jack_Hackett (Sat 10-Dec-11 15:07:16)

Standard User XRaySpeX
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 10-Dec-11 15:57:01
Print Post

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

"won't"!

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 19 Meg WBC
(knowledge is power) Sat 10-Dec-11 18:00:00
Print Post

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by XRaySpeX:
"won't"!

Mate you cannot embarrass me I know my spelling, punctuation and grammar leave a lot to be desired therefore I do not openly criticise others in forums for their mistakes, however this pita deserves everything he gets, grin

I see he still hasn't graced us with his presence, I wonder if he is still digging. laugh

Edited by Jack_Hackett (Sat 10-Dec-11 18:03:11)

Standard User XRaySpeX
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 10-Dec-11 18:07:25
Print Post

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Jack_Hackett:
Mate you cannot embarrass me I know my spelling, punctuation and grammar leave a lot to be desired
I wouldn't normally, but in a thread devoted to grammar .... grin

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to