User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User bilbo8
(experienced) Sun 11-Dec-11 00:41:54
Print Post

Article that proves Jack`s TT satisfaction stats = garbage

[link to this post]

July 22nd, 2011 • 5 CommentsBy Andy Dawson

TalkTalk come top of the rubbish heap in new poll

It takes a special kind of effort for almost a quarter of your customers to be dissatisfied with your level of service, so it’s hats off to TalkTalk, who have been awarded that dubious honour in a poll of landline and broadband consumers.

Ofcom sidled up to 11,000 people and asked them how they felt about their service providers and 24% of TalkTalk’s landline victims said they were unhappy, while 23% of its broadband customers also had something to grumble about.

Respondents were asked to rate their most recent customer service experience, giving scores for how easy it was to contact customer services and the speeds with which they were dealt with, as well as satisfaction with the advice they were given and the person who dealt with them.

Top dogs for landline customers were BSkyB with two thirds of customers admitting to being satisfied while Orange somehow came out on top of the broadband providers – they scored a 76% satisfaction rate which suggests that they’re upping their game considerably, given that they’ve been widely regarded as being sodding awful in the past. In the mobile phone category, T-Mobile were top of the pile with 72% of their customers satisfied and only 9% dissatisfied.

For TalkTalk, the news comes hot on the heels of Ofcom revealing that it was the most complained about landline and broadband provider between October 2010 and February 2011.

tell me again jack about talk talk customer satisfaction, i think your figures are complete and utter garbage and a figment of your talk talk short sightedness, read the above article.

Happy anywhere, as long as it ISNT talk talk.

Edited by bilbo8 (Sun 11-Dec-11 00:43:37)

Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Sun 11-Dec-11 11:43:41
Print Post

Re: Article that proves Jack`s TT satisfaction stats = garb

[re: bilbo8] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by bilbo8:
tell me again jack about talk talk customer satisfaction, i think your figures are complete and utter garbage and a figment of your talk talk short sightedness, read the above article.

Jeez i have a stalker.

Talk Talk have brilliant customer service everyone knows that, people like you who were customers from years ago wont accept it and there is nothing they can do about that biased view.
You really do need to forget what happened to you in the past and if you are unable to do so seek medical help, i think this is making you ill.

Have a read of this thread again i haven't laughed this much in ages - http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/favlinker.php?Entry...
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 11-Dec-11 12:32:40
Print Post

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

Taking a third party view, I don't think you can call it brilliant.

It is a lot better than it was in the early days, and the service itself is generally reliable for the majority. I would also state that invariably the problems arise with the old customers of Tiscali and its various sub providers.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User bilbo8
(experienced) Sun 11-Dec-11 14:03:14
Print Post

Now you are scraping the underside of the barrel jack, ive provided an unbiased 3rd party document and all you can do is try to laugh it off....................kind of like somebody who knows he is wrong and just doesnt have a cogent answer.

TALK TALK SUCK AND IVE PROVED MY POINT................

Standard User Fenris
(experienced) Sun 11-Dec-11 14:59:41
Print Post

You haven't proved anything except that you have an axe to grind and are a sad and bitter troll. Also proved the same with your pathetic "OMG !!, IF EVER I NEEDED EVIDENCE HOW TALKTALK SUCK !!" thread. Don't know why the Mods haven't done anything about you by now.

Virgin>freeserve>BTBroadband>ndo>plusnet>IDNet>ZeN>NEWNET>entanet[ukfsn]>>>>>TalkTalk LLU

Edited by Fenris (Sun 11-Dec-11 15:01:52)

Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 11-Dec-11 15:20:33
Print Post

I don't understand how Orange can come out on top to be honest. they did not used to be that good when they had their own network, but now they use BT I thought they would be worse.

A mate of mine have Orange and he seems happy with it, but it would not be for me to be honest.

11,000 people are not that many to be honest and there could have been more Talk Talk people in those 11,000 than any other ISp since Talk Talk have a lot of customers.

good grief I am defending Talk Talk, never be known.

No I am not, I am just saying that a lot of surveys are a total and complete waste of time and money.

i hate Talk Talk, but someone must be happy with them I suppose unless they are just staying with them because they are cheap.

As for Jack saying Talk Talk got a good customer service, I nearly fell off the chair laughing.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 7 pro 64bit , laptop by ubuntu

On ADSL24 using C&W network.
Standard User piratewolf
(newbie) Sun 11-Dec-11 15:59:21
Print Post

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

I had Orange broadband at 2 properties and in both cases their service has decline rapidly.
At one of the properties, FTTC is planned for early next year, so I will wait it out with Orange until I can get Infinity. My speed with Orange has dropped from 9.5meg to 3.5meg, even though 21cn is now operating. When I asked to be switched back on to the faster service I was told that they would only action it if I took out a new contract with them, and with the 'soon to come' FTTC I am not prepared to be tied in to a new contract. Orange's customer support was pretty much diabolical when I spoke to them about it - they even told me my contract was only up to 7meg so I shouldn't have got 9meg before! When I pointed out my profile was now 3.5meg they weren't interested unless I took out a new contract.

At the 2nd property, our Orange speed dropped from 17meg to 8meg and 21cn isn't going to be available until late 2012. FTTC isn't planned yet. Our contract with Orange was for up to 20meg and that was the reason we went with them. After getting messed about by BT too (they accidentally cut off our phone line and then reinstated it with the wrong number) we decided to go with TalkTalk. We cancelled our contract with Orange by default, as they are not able to provide the service we signed up for - and that is Orange's own fault for removing their LLU equipment from the exchanges. With TalkTalk we have cheaper line rental, cheaper broadband, and getting 17meg speed again. So far so good. We have downloaded torrents at over 5meg speed during peak times too so p2p throttling on TalkTalk doesn't seem too bad - certainly a better service than Orange.

I normally take statistics with a pinch of salt. People moan when things aren't going well, that's just natural. More users = more complaints. In my experience, Orange was very good, and is now very bad. TalkTalk used to be pretty awful, and admittedly I wouldn't have touched them with a bargepole. However, for what we get with TalkTalk, we couldn't be happier.

Here's just hoping that TalkTalk keep me a satisfied customer on their services.
(knowledge is power) Sun 11-Dec-11 19:05:49
Print Post

The only thing in this forum that sucks is you sad lad, as i keep saying you need to forget your bad experience years ago and move on you are becoming obsessed.
You don't seem to be able to grasp that for every unhappy customer that posts in a forum there are hundreds of happy ones that don't go into forums specifically to post how happy they are, we do of course have one thread that proves there are happy customers though you probably think i typed all the positive posts. grin

http://www.talktalkmembers.com/forums/showthread.php...

Oh and my sides are still hurting from reading the thread you started below -

http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/favlinker.php?Entry...
(knowledge is power) Sun 11-Dec-11 19:15:21
Print Post

[re: Fenris] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Fenris:

You haven't proved anything except that you have an axe to grind and are a sad and bitter troll. Also proved the same with your pathetic "OMG !!, IF EVER I NEEDED EVIDENCE HOW TALKTALK SUCK !!" thread. Don't know why the Mods haven't done anything about you by now.

Well said that man. wink

I bet they would like to ban him but the sad bawsack would probably top himself if he couldn't come here to troll at every opportunity, imagine all the time he could spend doing something useful if he didn't spend it looking for articles to post here to "prove" his point.
Standard User bilbo8
(experienced) Sun 11-Dec-11 19:30:16
Print Post

In reply to a post by Jack_Hackett:
In reply to a post by Fenris:

Well said that man. wink

I bet they would like to ban him but the sad bawsack would probably top himself if he couldn't come here to troll at every opportunity, imagine all the time he could spend doing something useful if he didn't spend it looking for articles to post here to "prove" his point.

oh they know what a pita you are jack, your blinkeredness when it comes to TT and the way you portray yourself as their saviour is just nauseating

Edited by bilbo8 (Sun 11-Dec-11 19:31:58)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to