User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User bilbo8
(experienced) Wed 04-Jan-12 19:44:07
Print Post

Jack Hackett is posting about all his TT probs on TT members

[link to this post]

Jack Hacketts TT woe`s

y`know the way Jack tells everybody here how wonderful talk talk is, well Jack aka Max Ping at the tt members forum has been hiding a secret from y`all !!

he even refers to me in this thread at TT members, read this thread about just how well his tt line is performing , funny he hasnt mentioned it here at TB

Happy anywhere, as long as it ISNT talk talk.
Standard User bilbo8
(experienced) Wed 04-Jan-12 21:15:19
Print Post

Re: Jack Hackett is posting about all his TT probs on TT mem

[re: bilbo8] [link to this post]

never known jack to be this quiet, wonder if he can get online

Edited by bilbo8 (Wed 04-Jan-12 21:19:06)

Moderator Sadoldman
(moderator) Thu 05-Jan-12 07:28:37
Print Post

Still riding the same hobby horse I see, and still having to trawl forums to "get at" this ISP.

I mentioned before that if major problems affecting a large number of users occurs it soon gets reflected on our forums. It gets reflected by those who use the service.

I have no reason to defend this or any ISP but I do know that those seeking information to make informed decisions should not base it on a member who has not used the service for years.... and for some strange reason seems to have a personal axe to grind...that bit always puzzles me....personalising a massive organisation.

You seem to give people so little credit, ....if people are unsatisfied they move on....do stop trying to do their thinking for them.

Happy New Year!

And Mr Hacket....I will not let this get personal, it is silly enough as it is.

Sadoldman

Just a tad sad..a wee bit old...wink

don@thinkbroadband.com
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User bilbo8
(experienced) Thu 05-Jan-12 09:26:01
Print Post

[re: Sadoldman] [link to this post]

I absolutely hear you dude, I really do. My point is simply JH rams how good he thinks TT is down peoples throats and is really condescending to anybody, not just me, wh o raises any criticism about them. When JH launches into full patronising mode, the very same posters then jump on board................coincidence ?

I promise you that I will not let this get personal , you have my word on this.

Now that JH TT connection has hit the skids, and he has made no mention of it here at TB whilst still remaining the guardian of TT and ready to patronise anybody with a critical outlook, why is JH hiding behind this wall of silence and why arent his TT support crew posting in this thread ?

Ive stated to you, I wont drag this thread into a slanging match and id be ever so grateful if you would leave it open so as we can see what JH has to say for himself, will his followers contribute their 2 cents and im positive a lot of those whom JH belittled will be interested . Many many thanks mate.

Edited by bilbo8 (Thu 05-Jan-12 09:28:33)

Moderator Sadoldman
(moderator) Thu 05-Jan-12 11:14:57
Print Post

How is it not personal....look at the thread title...it does not get more personal than that.

Now if members want to post or not post about their experiences they can do so....but they have no obligation to you or anyone else either way.

I say again...stop trying to do other peoples thinking for them....just because you have this incessant itch.....nobody else has an obligation to scratch it.

Desist

Sadoldman

Just a tad sad..a wee bit old...wink

don@thinkbroadband.com
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband moderator but it does not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Thu 05-Jan-12 18:55:08
Print Post

[re: Sadoldman] [link to this post]

You never learn do you.

Now that JH TT connection has hit the skids, and he has made no mention of it here at TB whilst still remaining the guardian of TT and ready to patronise anybody with a critical outlook, why is JH hiding behind this wall of silence and why arent his TT support crew posting in this thread ?

I am not hiding anything, this is not a support forum so why would i post about my speed drop here?

If you had taken the time to do a little research before rushing here to post you could have saved yourself being told off yet again for being my stalker and seen the post today from OCE Ady -

"Hi MaxPing,you have an issue betwixt PC and router 33ms as first hop to the router is not right. The other hops are as I would expect. As you have tried different ethernet cables, PCs and routers this doesn't make sense. Please try another router and cable and run just pings to the router for say 30 seconds so that we can get a better picture"

So its not the ISP its my end as my router is syncing at 16Mb/s, I have now completed some tests at his request and await an answer, great customer support by way of the forum.

BTW if you read the thread you would also have noticed i am not complaining about the service just wondering where the 10MB/s went, I am still getting between 3 and 5MB/s and using the internet, Xbox and PS3 work fine so i have no reason to complain.
I begrudge paying £3 per month and being ripped off because i cannot get my full 13Mb/s (yes that bit was a joke)

Edited by Jack_Hackett (Thu 05-Jan-12 19:09:39)

Standard User Abe01
(member) Thu 05-Jan-12 19:52:01
Print Post

So, you're not only trolling this forum but also the talktalk support forums as well.....wow!

Are you ok?
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 05-Jan-12 20:20:33
Print Post

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

what on earth is betwixt? Oh I forgot not British support

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 7 pro 64bit , laptop by ubuntu

On ADSL24 using C&W network.
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 05-Jan-12 20:23:42
Print Post

I should not laugh, because it is not nice when broadband plays up, but Jack does go on about how great Talk Talk is, not so great now are they?

But I hope he gest it sorted soon.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 7 pro 64bit , laptop by ubuntu

On ADSL24 using C&W network.
Standard User Abe01
(member) Thu 05-Jan-12 20:42:27
Print Post

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

Fat fingers, we've all done it and the forums are uk based i believe.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to