User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 12-Jan-12 21:33:44
Print Post

Thank you talktalk

[link to this post]

This will be repulsion for the ill informed but I am genuinely upset at having to leave a TalkTalk LLU area and move to a area with only resold BT and to be honest its such a small village it will only ever have BT Equipment in the exchange .

Also I find my new ISP also has shocking telephone support , absolutely no better than my much cheaper TalkTalk connection but I did research my ISP and it will be to the surprise of some but I went for a BT option 3 connection , much more money but its been ok with my pings staying stable and a fastpath profile just not enough upload .

so to end I would like to say a very big thank-you to TalkTalk , the last few years have been almost faultless and amazing value to boot .

PS . You do need to do something about telephone support but so does BT .

Now to change my signature .

With TalkTalk , not as bad as some might have you believe

Edited by woweebert (Thu 12-Jan-12 21:35:20)

Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Fri 13-Jan-12 17:05:40
Print Post

Re: Thank you talktalk

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by woweebert:
This will be repulsion for the ill informed but I am genuinely upset at having to leave a TalkTalk LLU area and move to a area with only resold BT and to be honest its such a small village it will only ever have BT Equipment in the exchange .

OMG you are leaving me to defend TT on my own this is not on, Bilbo will think all his birthdays have come at once when he reads this. grin

Seriously i hope things go well with your move, as you have probably read our recent problem is now sorted (the first in two and a half years for me) and the members forum has been a godsend.

I guess i am now officially TTs number one fanboy. grin
Standard User Fenris
(experienced) Fri 13-Jan-12 21:51:48
Print Post

[re: woweebert] [link to this post]

I'd be gutted if I couldn't get TalkTalk LLU anymore, my only other option is resold BT on this exchange. Trouble free for 3 years now, It's great. Good luck at your new place anyway.

Virgin>freeserve>BTBroadband>ndo>plusnet>IDNet>ZeN>NEWNET>entanet[ukfsn]>>>>>TalkTalk LLU

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Jack_Hackett
(knowledge is power) Sat 14-Jan-12 09:50:23
Print Post

[re: Fenris] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Fenris:
I'd be gutted if I couldn't get TalkTalk LLU anymore, my only other option is resold BT on this exchange. Trouble free for 3 years now, It's great. Good luck at your new place anyway.

I have the option of Sky but even though i have had speed problems over the Christmas period I have no intention of leaving TT, it was the first problem i have had in two and a half years.
I am now getting the fastest speed i have ever got.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1706334930.png

Edited by Jack_Hackett (Sat 14-Jan-12 09:55:17)

Standard User Lambo
(newbie) Thu 19-Jan-12 17:25:32
Print Post

[re: Jack_Hackett] [link to this post]

You're not alone Jack! I've had great service from TT for the last two years, and the only change has been an increase in speed.
  Print Thread

Jump to