User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User colin1951uk
(regular) Thu 26-Apr-12 11:53:07
Print Post

TalkTalk Rep..How can I contact Onetel??

[link to this post]

I don't know if I can get any help here but is there a TalkTalk rep about who can tell me how I can contact TalkTalk/Onetel please?

I've been trying to call Onetel one two different numbers since Tuesday and each time I get a recorded message advising that 'the building has been evacuated' and to ring back later. I assume this has got something to do with the recent announcement of redundancies at call centres but surely there must be a skeleton staff available to take customers calls.

I booked a call last Thursday for someone to contact me the next day before 11:30am and no one bothered to make that call so I'm wondering what's going on.

I want a mac code to leave Onetel so how can I make contact please TalkTalk man??

ps..hope I've posted in the right forum..if not perhaps a mod can move this to somewhere appropriate..thanks..Colin
Standard User XRaySpeX
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 26-Apr-12 15:24:05
Print Post

Re: TalkTalk Rep..How can I contact Onetel??

[re: colin1951uk] [link to this post]

What # did you phone? Try the From Abroad # 0207 181 9966.

However they are both going thro' now.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 19 Meg WBC
Standard User colin1951uk
(regular) Thu 26-Apr-12 18:25:40
Print Post

Re: TalkTalk Rep..How can I contact Onetel??

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

Thanks XRaySpeX...I just got through in the past five minutes.

I tried the 0845 and an 0800 number that I've used in the past this morning...both connected to the system ok but on choosing the option of 'Leaving' TalkTalk/Onetel I got that strange response as mentioned in my cry for help earlier.

I gather that it was 'staff training' that caused the building evacatuation!!!..but I made the point that someone should have been there during the quoted office hours. That got a 'no comment' from the lady I spoke with so I think the redundancy situation has not gone down too well (not surprising I guess.)

Anyway my macs been put on request and should be through in a couple of days.

You don't seem to be a TalkTalk rep judging from your signature...do I detect an orange streak down your back?...(wink)...anyway good spot on the number.

Cheers.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to