User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User imran999
(newbie) Mon 14-May-12 15:28:39
Print Post

go live date on 15th; Still no Router

[link to this post]

Swiched to phone and broadband for my parents, their go live date is tomorrow (15th May), but still no broadband router been received. Spoke to customer services, who simply say its been sent out, you can expect it in day or 2 or 3 etc etc.

Doesn't inspire confidence and means my parents will miss a few days internet usage.

Can I use their existing modem to connect to TT broadband? Will i need username/password?
Standard User apjarnold
(newbie) Mon 14-May-12 16:01:45
Print Post

Re: go live date on 15th; Still no Router

[re: imran999] [link to this post]

Don't Panic, I went live with these plonkers today and my router turned up later today, but my old post office router connected anyway even with the post office settings.

There is hope !

My speed is only two thirds of their estimated speed, but will improve in time, allegedly.
Standard User imran999
(newbie) Tue 15-May-12 00:09:13
Print Post

Re: go live date on 15th; Still no Router

[re: apjarnold] [link to this post]

i only went with them, because they were the only provider offering LLU services in the area.

not received any communication or welcome pack or router. Phone customer services are useless as well.

After signing up, was given a phone number and order number to track the order....tried calling today....it asks you to enter your home phone line number, and then proceeds to say number not valid (obviously because we havent went live yet) so defeats purpose of order tracking.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to