User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User reset
(member) Sat 05-Oct-13 12:46:47
Print Post

banned email address

[link to this post]

I have been a member of the talktalk forums since 2008 and never had any access problems.
Since they have changed the forum design it has been rubbish, I can no longer make any posts or reply to any, why? because my email address has been banned.

No warning, no explanation just banned, naturally there is no way of contacting the forum managers as the only method is via the forum.

My email address has been the same one since joining talktalk, in fact the accounts dept is still using it, only the forum has messed it up.

My user name on the forum is reset, the same on as on this forum, so if any TT CEO's read this can you enlighten me and restore my email address.

Reset
Standard User brandscill
(regular) Tue 08-Oct-13 11:09:17
Print Post

Re: banned email address

[re: reset] [link to this post]

Someone else this has happened to! I have no idea why but mine has been banned as well and I cannot get it resolved.
Standard User reset
(member) Thu 10-Oct-13 11:10:38
Print Post

[re: brandscill] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by brandscill:
Someone else this has happened to! I have no idea why but mine has been banned as well and I cannot get it resolved.

As the forums have no way of contacting them when their nice new rubbish forum goes belly up one would think someone would look at other forums to find problems.

No good phoning the helpline, they deny all knowledge of any forum run by TT's own staff.

They should have kept the old forum, at least it worked reliably.

Reset

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User brandscill
(member) Thu 10-Oct-13 13:42:12
Print Post

[re: reset] [link to this post]

I contacted their twitter staff... they're investigating. Just as useless as phone staff. Probably would take the CEO team to resolve as well!
Standard User brandscill
(member) Fri 11-Oct-13 09:20:51
Print Post

[re: brandscill] [link to this post]

Okay, Twitter team managed to fix this for me. If you want to reference who they fixed it for I am @brandscill

Probably the only semi (I'm being generous) competent staff at Talk Talk
  Print Thread

Jump to