User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Herstmonceux
(member) Mon 21-Oct-13 21:39:15
Print Post

Address not on their system

[link to this post]

I'm trying to sign up a property without an existing phoneline with TT but when I put in the postcode for the address the property doesn't come up on the postcode list. I've checked with RoyalMail online and the postcode checker confirms the postcode is correct for the address. When I try to search using TalkTalk Business then it comes up fine there with the property name as it should be.

I emailed TalkTalk through their website last week and not had a response yet. Also spoken to their customer service people a couple of times and not had any meaningful response other than that their systems might need time to update so call back in a couple of weeks.

Any suggestions?
Standard User brandscill
(member) Tue 22-Oct-13 08:59:31
Print Post

Re: Address not on their system

[re: Herstmonceux] [link to this post]

Contact their Twitter team, they're the most helpful. Should be able to sort this.
Standard User Herstmonceux
(member) Thu 31-Oct-13 15:40:19
Print Post

Re: Address not on their system

[re: brandscill] [link to this post]

I've finally got a response from them which indicates that the TalkTalk domestic service is not available at a business address, this is despite another of their customer service people telling me that a business was able to order the domestic service. Back to the drawing board I guess!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to