User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Chippy_Tea_
(newbie) Wed 04-Feb-15 19:05:04
Print Post

payment is now overdue

[link to this post]

For the past 3 months i have got this message when logging into my account, i then phone the support team and after going through the security checks i am told i am not in arrears and they will put something on the computer so i will not see it again (i wish)

Does anyone else get this message?

You have an outstanding balance on your account, and a payment is now overdue. Please follow these simple steps:

1. Click here to make a secure online card payment quickly and easily

OR

2. Need help to pay? Call our Customer Payment Support Team on 0845 655 3528 (FREE from your TalkTalk landline) to discuss a number of payment options.

Please donít make any changes to your account until the balance is cleared. We hope to have you back on track soon.
Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 04-Feb-15 21:41:12
Print Post

Re: payment is now overdue

[re: Chippy_Tea_] [link to this post]

No, I don't see that.

Oliver.
Standard User Fenris
(experienced) Fri 06-Feb-15 13:33:33
Print Post

[re: Chippy_Tea_] [link to this post]

I've never seen that message either but I pay by direct debit. Sometimes my first name has been "unknown" and other details aren't quite right. The system isn't the best, but as long as the service keeps working well I don't care really.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 06-Feb-15 13:55:54
Print Post

[re: Fenris] [link to this post]

I also use Direct Debit.

And I don't participate in TalkTalk's "Speedy Payment Discount" system whereby you can pay by credit card 7 days before the DD goes out to receive a 10% discount (an odd system, since TT then have to foot the CC levy, whereas the DD is free for them).

Oliver.

Edited by Oliver341 (Fri 06-Feb-15 13:56:28)

Standard User Chippy_Tea_
(newbie) Fri 06-Feb-15 20:04:30
Print Post

[re: Oliver341] [link to this post]

I found a link in another thread on this subject and it seems to explain my problem, if anyone from TT reads this could i ask why this has been going on since August last year and is still happening.

20-08-2014 01:26 PM

Hi all, I'm sorry to hear some of you are seeing an overdue message when you log into My Account incorrectly. We're aware of an issue with My Account which is leading to this messaging showing for a short period of time between your bill data being taken from your account and the bill being made available in My Account. We're working to resolve this at the moment. You can check the transactions page in My Account to see if any amounts are overdue. Once your new invoice is ready to view any incorrect messaging will no longer show. Cheers
  Print Thread

Jump to