User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User blueboy
(member) Sun 26-Apr-15 22:20:02
Print Post

I should have known better :(

[link to this post]

Supposed to have had fttc 22.04.15 it was done around 9.30 phones at 2 because I had the The agent remote ID presented by the DSLAM error, told to call at 12 as I had to wait till 12 in the night, they gave me the contact number, called at 12 told lines only open from 8am to 8pm lol really annoyed. now quite a few of the oce knows this error needs to be fixed by talktalk sending openreach a code that has to be entered in the green cabinet, now trying to tell talktalk tech support this is like talking to a brick wall 3-5 days to await update of line tests absolutely ridiculous.

I find it terrible customer service that they go through all the scripts when there are oce's (Talktalk staff) on the talktalk forums that know how to fix this, I am fuming and wish I had gone with a different provider.

BlueBoy was here heheh
Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 26-Apr-15 22:33:08
Print Post

Re: I should have known better :(

[re: blueboy] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by blueboy:
Supposed to have had fttc 22.04.15 it was done around 9.30 phones at 2 because I had the The agent remote ID presented by the DSLAM error, told to call at 12 as I had to wait till 12 in the night, they gave me the contact number, called at 12 told lines only open from 8am to 8pm lol really annoyed. now quite a few of the oce knows this error needs to be fixed by talktalk sending openreach a code that has to be entered in the green cabinet, now trying to tell talktalk tech support this is like talking to a brick wall 3-5 days to await update of line tests absolutely ridiculous.

I find it terrible customer service that they go through all the scripts when there are oce's (Talktalk staff) on the talktalk forums that know how to fix this, I am fuming and wish I had gone with a different provider.

You didn't say what the issue is. Are you without phone and broadband?

Oliver.
Standard User blueboy
(member) Sun 26-Apr-15 22:52:36
Print Post

[re: Oliver341] [link to this post]

Hi

Got phone no Broadband

BlueBoy was here heheh

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 26-Apr-15 22:55:19
Print Post

In reply to a post by blueboy:
Got phone no Broadband

I suppose one disadvantage of not having an engineer install anymore is that Openreach don't check you're up and running before they close the ticket.

Oliver.

Edited by Oliver341 (Sun 26-Apr-15 22:55:40)

Standard User blueboy
(member) Sun 26-Apr-15 22:56:39
Print Post

[re: Oliver341] [link to this post]

This is true.

BlueBoy was here heheh
Standard User celad2001
(learned) Mon 27-Apr-15 10:28:56
Print Post

indeed..!!! I have had a similar experience with a failed fibre install, and that was with an "engineer" installation, after 14 days still no bb and as you will/have found out the TT helplines are completely incapable of resolving or understanding this kind of problem.

suggest you go straight away to cancellation/complaints, there is just a slim chance if you get very angry that you might be able to cancel immediately and go to a competent provider.
best of luck.

Edited by celad2001 (Mon 27-Apr-15 10:35:54)

Print Thread

Jump to