User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Clarkiola13
(newbie) Wed 06-Jul-16 17:59:42
Print Post

Worst broadband company ever

[link to this post]

To start with we have had talktalk in over a year now and hasn't got any better in fact it's gotten worse! For about a year it was fine the Internet kept dropping here and there but not too bad I recently moved into a flat above the pub and had it transferred to there.. it worked fine until the landlord couldn't keep the pub any longer so put me out of a job and a home, I have recently gotten a house and had talktalk transfer it to this house. My go live date was the 4th July 2016 and was waiting up all night for this to happen and it never did. We are now on the 6th July 2016 and it's still not on. The power, the broadband and wireless lights are all green but the Internet light is not, it's solid red. I have told talktalk to get their act together and sort it for me only for agents to constantly lie to me and misadvise me all the time. I speak to the manager who is equally as rude and blunt as he kept repeating the same thing over again.. I have gone with virgin media instead as it's more reliable and better speed (phone call took 15 minutes to get me sorted on it and they are coming out tomorrow 7th July to install it all!).. the problem lies with trying to cancel all of my talktalk off, all they are saying to me is that I have remaining fees left on the old account (one that I had at the pub which I said to them then I wanted cancelling) and that if I wanted to cancel this contract for my recent property then I'd have to pay the fees for the old contract even though I cancelled it on the 20th day (the final day of the cooling off period). I'm arguing with the agents and management as they just won't let me leave without payments of fees that I shouldn't pay as I cancelled. I'm getting seriously stressed and unwell over the whole situation yet they just keep repeating themselves over and over again.. what should I do???
Standard User professor973
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 06-Jul-16 19:02:04
Print Post

Re: Worst broadband company ever

[re: Clarkiola13] [link to this post]

Whatever you owe, they cannot legally stop you leaving.
Standard User Clarkiola13
(newbie) Wed 06-Jul-16 19:33:40
Print Post

Re: Worst broadband company ever

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

All they keep saying is, we can pass you on to the technical support team to get this fixed for you. They are not listening to me or taking into the fact that I want them to be completely gone now.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to