User comments on ISPs
  >> TalkTalk Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Chippy_Tea_
(committed) Tue 30-Jan-18 14:10:33
Print Post

TT Mobile.

[link to this post]

I am with TalkTalk for broadband and mobile phone, we have received a letter telling us we can move to o2 with no early cancellation fee (would have been £80) so i am over the moon as i can get more than double my monthly date allowance for the same monthly fee, has anyone else received this and moved?
(committed) Sun 11-Feb-18 15:47:19
Print Post

Re: TT Mobile.

[re: Chippy_Tea_] [link to this post]

Update -

Everything went smoothly my number ported over a couple of days after i put the O2 sim in the phone and contacted O2 with the PAC code, my last bill is for £3 (part month) and best of all no early leaving penalty as mentioned above, happy days.
Standard User burble
(member) Sun 11-Feb-18 16:27:35
Print Post

It seems the shift from Vodaphone network is now happening, I had thought it might just be swapping carriers but it seems not, no real indication as to prices, just 'great prices' if you ring them up to ask.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(committed) Sun 11-Feb-18 16:33:07
Print Post

[re: burble] [link to this post]

I may be missing something but why are you talking about moving from Vodafone i was a TalkTalk mobile customer who took up their offer of a penalty free move to O2.
Standard User burble
(member) Sun 11-Feb-18 16:55:11
Print Post

TT mobile is run on the Vodaphone network, they are getting out of this and so I believe giving 25% discount on O2.
(committed) Sun 11-Feb-18 17:05:38
Print Post

[re: burble] [link to this post]

Thanks for explaining, my O2 deal is 5 GB of data, unlimited texts and minutes for £15 which is a lot better than what i was getting on TT mobile.
  Print Thread

Jump to