General Discussion
  >> tbbMeter Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User T1Cybernetic
(regular) Sun 27-Feb-11 11:39:35
Print Post

Start up position and size keeps resetting

[link to this post]

I noticed after loading my computer or after a reboot the screen position and size keep resetting to defaults frown It's been fine until I upgraded a day or two ago.

Also it doesn't reset every time which is odd.

If it helps this was posted a long time ago and was fixed wink http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/tbbmeter/t/3912323-...

Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend. (Bruce Lee)
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 28-Feb-11 11:11:47
Print Post

Re: Start up position and size keeps resetting

[re: T1Cybernetic] [link to this post]

Done nothing that should affect those settings, you can see what has been saved if you open options.xml after you close tbbmeter

NOTE: If the PC is rebooting and forces apps to shut as always there is a chance of data lose, and some Windows 7 reboots can do this, i.e. DO NOT give time for apps to save data to disk

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User T1Cybernetic
(regular) Mon 28-Feb-11 11:33:50
Print Post

Re: Start up position and size keeps resetting

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

I am starting to think shutting down too fast is my problem funnily enough, What a pain in the butt.

There is nothing wrong that I can find myself with the pc or software thankfully smile
I'll just have to force myself to not reboot so much wink Can only be a good thing, Thank you.

Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend. (Bruce Lee)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to