General Discussion
  >> tbbMeter Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mcompton69
(learned) Sat 30-Apr-11 14:52:45
Print Post

tbbMeter.exe Problems

[link to this post]
I have been having problems with this for some time and i believe i now know the answer.

WIn 7 x64 (no SP), with

After starting up my machine, i can interact with the graph, the pop-up display and right click menu, but after resuming from startup or hibernate (or it seems just sometimes 'after a while' of my machine running), i cannot interact with the tbbMeter.exe process at all. By that I mean that none of the above features work - but also that i cannot close it through task manager (with admin privileges).

I believe it could be due to that process running from startup with SYSTEM creds (i am not talking about the service, only the app), because if i close it and reopen it it runs with user creds and appears to work fine.

Does anyone else have this problem and is there a solution?

ADSL24: C&W Home LLU ADSL2+, Netgear DG834PN 1.03.39 DGTeam 1018, Belkin N1 Vision (1.00.07), Core 2 Duo E6850 3 GHz, Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS5, 4 GB, 10 HDD=3.3TB
Standard User OpenAccess
(learned) Sat 30-Apr-11 19:03:27
Print Post

Re: tbbMeter.exe Problems

[re: mcompton69] [link to this post]
Hi mcompton69,

To stop ttbmeter.exe. First you need to stop the ttbLoaderService , then you can stop process ttbmeter.exe using admin privileges.
After a short wait restart ttbLoaderService this will restart ttbmeter.exe

You may see the old icon in the system tray but this will disappear shortly after the new icon appears.

Be Unlimited 24Mb
Pipex Solo1000 on Xtreme realm
Pipex Solo512 on Xtreme realm
  Print Thread

Jump to