General Discussion
  >> tbbMeter Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User mcompton69
(learned) Sat 30-Apr-11 14:52:45
Print Post

tbbMeter.exe Problems

[link to this post]

I have been having problems with this for some time and i believe i now know the answer.

WIn 7 x64 (no SP), with 0.9.8.5

After starting up my machine, i can interact with the graph, the pop-up display and right click menu, but after resuming from startup or hibernate (or it seems just sometimes 'after a while' of my machine running), i cannot interact with the tbbMeter.exe process at all. By that I mean that none of the above features work - but also that i cannot close it through task manager (with admin privileges).

I believe it could be due to that process running from startup with SYSTEM creds (i am not talking about the service, only the app), because if i close it and reopen it it runs with user creds and appears to work fine.

Does anyone else have this problem and is there a solution?

ADSL24: C&W Home LLU ADSL2+, Netgear DG834PN 1.03.39 DGTeam 1018, Belkin N1 Vision (1.00.07), Core 2 Duo E6850 3 GHz, Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS5, 4 GB, 10 HDD=3.3TB
Standard User OpenAccess
(learned) Sat 30-Apr-11 19:03:27
Print Post

Re: tbbMeter.exe Problems

[re: mcompton69] [link to this post]

Hi mcompton69,

To stop ttbmeter.exe. First you need to stop the ttbLoaderService , then you can stop process ttbmeter.exe using admin privileges.
After a short wait restart ttbLoaderService this will restart ttbmeter.exe

You may see the old icon in the system tray but this will disappear shortly after the new icon appears.

Peter
--------------------------------------------------------
Be Unlimited 24Mb
Pipex Solo1000 on Xtreme realm
Pipex Solo512 on Xtreme realm
  Print Thread

Jump to