Just in case it has any major problems have limited the release to the 100 or so beta testers at present.
Main changes are:
1. Fix in TCP capture file, that gave zero figures.
2. Extra error trapping in the registration window
3. New Calibrate tbbMeter option under the Test Tools menu - on upgrading the test will auto run (via popup) after 60 seconds. Calibration will measure how many bytes a known 5 MB file counts as when downloaded. This should allow the meter to cope with situations where AV/firewall software interes with data - e.g. Kaspersky AV
4. You can disable this calibration/correction in the test tools menu
5. About window shows the current correction factor.