General Discussion
  >> tbbMeter Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User oldfogie
(newbie) Sun 06-May-12 22:24:10
Print Post

tbb not loading

[link to this post]

Please help a complete techno dunce! Having Downloaded/ installed the tbb meter ( to check against Bt monitor which seems to be over logging my usage), and after viewing the chart/ graph onscreen for a while to familiarise myself with it, I minimised it to get on with other stuff. Since then I have been unable to get it to run again no matter how I try to start it. Can I just uninstall the program files and download/ re-install without affecting the registration, which also was troublesome? Have set firewall to accept tbb. Probably me doing something stupid!!
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 07-May-12 11:01:46
Print Post

Re: tbb not loading

[re: oldfogie] [link to this post]

What version of Windows are you running?

Minimise does not close the application, but reduces it to the system try, bottom right hand corner of screen usually. If a tb icon is not visible then check that it is not in the customise section.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User oldfogie
(newbie) Tue 08-May-12 21:15:08
Print Post

Re: tbb not loading

[re: oldfogie] [link to this post]

Thanks! As I said, it was me being dumb. When I clicked on syst. tray and saw the options, Minimise on start up was ticked. When I cleared that, Bingo!! Thanks for prompt reply! Not sure what all the chart means mind, but it is telling me what I want. Running Windows 7 by the way.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to