General Discussion
  >> tbbMeter Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User SAM67
(newbie) Sat 28-Jul-12 01:20:14
Print Post

ThinkBroadBand Graph??

[link to this post]

Whats wrong with my graphs?? Lately all i see is red no yellow and blue just complete red. Before i was using my router D-LINK-DIR-855 with virginmedia super hub just in modem mode but now im using the virginmedia superhub built in router (netgear) since i did that all i see is red on my graphs why?? Please a lil' help my way thanks.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sat 28-Jul-12 12:33:16
Print Post

Re: ThinkBroadBand Graph??

[re: SAM67] [link to this post]

Are you asking about the Broadband Quality Monitor, because if so it's nothing at all to do with tbbMeter? I grant you the graphs look similar in thumbnail mode, but one is pings and one is data throughput.

Assuming you mean the BQM, it is all red because your IP address has changed when you changed the way you connect. It is only supposed to be used if you have a fixed IP address.

You need to delete the monitor you have, so that the next poor soul to get that old address doesn't get in a mess. When you've done that, then set up a new one. You will lose the old data of course, so if there's anything historic you want, to compare with the new one, get screenshots first.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - Plusnet Value Fibre FTTC 80/20 trial.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 28-Jul-12 21:30:17
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

If IP is the same then issue will be needing to enable WAN PING response

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping/guides/routers/vi...

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Sat 28-Jul-12 21:45:18
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Damn! I knew that, but didn't think of it. That's because I was more taken up with it being nothing to do with tbbMeter, so in the wrong forum.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - Plusnet Value Fibre FTTC 80/20 trial.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Print Thread

Jump to