We see a couple of people a year with this, and the following works usually. Problem usually arises from when doing the original install not allowing UAC rights for the install when it asked for them.
1. Download the zip file http://tbbmeter.thinkbroadband.com/tbbLoaderService.zip
2. Extract tbbLoaderService.exe from this file and place it into the same folder as tbbMeter.exe (if there is a tbbLoaderService.exe file already present then overwrite it).
3. Open a DOS command prompt window with Admin priviledges, i.e. run the program C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe as Administrator - a right click option
4. In the command prompt window type sc delete tbbLoaderService
5. This may fail, which is OK, we are just making any registry settings from previous installer are removed 6. Type into the command prompt window
sc create tbbLoaderService binPath= "C:\Program Files (x86)\thinkbroadband.com\tbbMeter\tbbLoaderService.exe"
Make sure the path is correct, and also there must be a SPACE between the = sign and the " that surrounds the file path.
7. If you navigate in Windows to control panel | administrative Tools | Services 8. You should now find tbbLoaderService present, right click this entry and change the startup type from Manual to Automatic