General Discussion
  >> tbbMeter Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User EricDavTB
(newbie) Sat 01-Dec-12 17:00:48
Print Post

scrolling graph

[link to this post]

I am unable to display the tbbmeter scrolling graph. I have uninstalled (but not cleared any saved files as I didn't want to lose saved statistics) rebooted, reinstalled and rebooted again, but still the graph is not displayed.
Any ideas please
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 01-Dec-12 19:18:19
Print Post

Re: scrolling graph

[re: EricDavTB] [link to this post]

Is it that it is not drawing any green or red data lines, or not displaying the black window with its axis lines at all?

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User EricDavTB
(newbie) Sun 02-Dec-12 08:43:19
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

No window gets displayed at all when I click the tb icon in the system tray. I can display the stats and all the other information.

The option to display the scrolling graph has been selected in the Visual Style along with Display Bar Meter

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 02-Dec-12 11:35:45
Print Post

[re: EricDavTB] [link to this post]

It may be that the window is being displayed off the visual screen, in the Options window there is a way to re-position the window manually

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User EricDavTB
(newbie) Sun 02-Dec-12 18:39:00
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Many thanks, that was exactly what it was. I have now repositioned the window. Though the original offset at X & Y both set to 0 should have displayed it

Thanks again
  Print Thread

Jump to