General Discussion
  >> tbbMeter Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User dodgertoo
(newbie) Thu 06-Dec-12 16:12:10
Print Post

tbb

[link to this post]

I have recently started to have problems with TBB not starting correctly. On computer start up the tbb start up display briefly appears as it used to but I am not then getting any further, nothing appears in the toolbar and I am unable to start the program from the desk top icon, at least it does not appear to ! I have a suspicion that it may be working in the background. I have previously removed the program and reinstalled it to no avail. It has in the recent past worked correctly on a second bootup. Any suggestions please.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Thu 06-Dec-12 16:41:52
Print Post

Re: tbb

[re: dodgertoo] [link to this post]

Does Windows Task Manager show tbbLoaderService and tbbMeter executables actually running?

You will need to show all processes, as they should be running as System

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User dodgertoo
(newbie) Fri 07-Dec-12 13:17:30
Print Post

Re: tbb

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

From your comments and the information below it would appear not to be running, I have looked at as many areas as I could find.

From "Applications" it would appear not to be running.

From running tasks:
tbbmeter.exe c:\program files\thinkbroadband.com\tbbmeter\tbbmeter.exe 1940 8 16044032 17252352 07/12/2012 11:51 Not Available 1.20 MB (1,256,856 bytes) 14/02/2011 18:25

From start up programs:
tbbMeter c:\program files\thinkbroadband.com\tbbmeter\tbbmeter.exe All Users HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

from loaded modules:
tbbmeter Not Available 1.20 MB (1,256,856 bytes) 14/02/2011 18:25 Not Available c:\program files\thinkbroadband.com\tbbmeter\tbbmeter.exe

From task manager -Processes:
tbbMeter Roger 00 38,216K

Many thanks

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to