General Discussion
  >> tbbMeter Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User pgslater
(newbie) Wed 30-Oct-13 18:30:17
Print Post

Exporting data as CSV - error

[link to this post]

Hello,
Using TBB meter in Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.
In MENU/FULL STATS/EXPORT get an error message along the lines of "Can't find location with a path that includes sys32/config".
Any ideas please as I am trying to keep a running total of BB usage between two PCs. Dare I say that the other one runs vnstat in Ubuntu and works fine, but I would like to get TBB working as well. Everything else working OK in Win 7.
Thanks
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 30-Oct-13 19:19:15
Print Post

Re: Exporting data as CSV - error

[re: pgslater] [link to this post]

You should be able to use the file operation window to pick a different location

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Wed 30-Oct-13 21:20:06
Print Post

[re: pgslater] [link to this post]

In Win8 and I'm pretty sure all earlier versions since 32-bit Windows came out, it is C:\Windows\System32\config but I suggest you shouldn't be putting user data in there under any circumstances.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 55.8/14.5Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.

Edited by RobertoS (Wed 30-Oct-13 21:22:33)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User pgslater
(newbie) Wed 30-Oct-13 21:25:25
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Hello,
Thanks for that. Choices offered were Libraries, Computer, Network and possibly one other. Libraries didn't work, but TEMP in COMPUTER did, so at least I am up and running.
Cheers
Standard User pgslater
(newbie) Wed 30-Oct-13 21:38:45
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Hello,
Thanks for replying. I didn't choose it in the first place. When you hit EXPORT, up pops a window with sys32 etc. already filled in. I wouldn't normally touch it with a bargepole. I looked through OPTIONS etc, but nowhere to choose destination. This is all the result of having no confidence in the BT usage monitor which is always out of date and regularly returns different usage figures for the same day. BT are quick to fine you £5 per month for a byte over 40GB, but don't provide a reliable means of keeping a check.
Regards
  Print Thread

Jump to