General Discussion
  >> tbbMeter Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User AliceTrout
(newbie) Mon 05-May-14 17:57:35
Print Post

Windows 8 on Asus Transformer

[link to this post]

'disable TCP/UDP monitoring' is not a menu option on this machine (my other PCs do have it). Nothing therefore seems to be recording on the Asus. Any idea anyone?
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 05-May-14 18:45:32
Print Post

Re: Windows 8 on Asus Transformer

[re: AliceTrout] [link to this post]

It is not available because the newer versions automatically disable the packet sniffing mode and you need to check which connections are being monitored in the network connections menu of tbbmeter

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User AliceTrout
(newbie) Mon 05-May-14 19:59:00
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

All connection check boxes were unchecked. Checked them all, but still no activity being logged?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User AliceTrout
(newbie) Tue 06-May-14 16:02:08
Print Post

Have seen previous posts re Win 8 and wonder if any successful users could give me any pointers? I've tried checking the option boxes etc in the network connections options in tbbMeter, but this is not improving matters frown
Standard User AliceTrout
(newbie) Wed 14-May-14 16:37:24
Print Post

I don't know whether it was me missing something (suspect it was, I miss a lot these days!), but all my machines, including Win8, are all ticking away with tbbMeter. Great tool.

Edited by AliceTrout (Wed 14-May-14 16:46:06)

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 14-May-14 16:39:18
Print Post

Interesting, well we have not updated anything, maybe a glitch in a Windows update that got fixed in a subsequent update.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
  Print Thread

Jump to