General Discussion
  >> tbbMeter Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User don_b
(newbie) Sun 15-Feb-15 17:03:40
Print Post

Daily Peak

[link to this post]

I see a Daily Peak entry posted every day in my speedtest results log. What does this actually mean? Is this telling me the highest download and upload speeds seen by TBB in the previous 24 hours?
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 15-Feb-15 17:40:43
Print Post

Re: Daily Peak

[re: don_b] [link to this post]

Pretty much spot on

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User don_b
(newbie) Sun 15-Feb-15 18:14:48
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Thanks. I never really gave it much thought but that seems a reasonable assumption. A bit confusing now as I'm trying to track down some problems with my satellite internet. They came out and installed a new modem Friday. I ran an initial test of 11.80 Mbps before it went down the tubes again later that day. The confusing part is my Daily Peak for the day says 3.26 Mbps down.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 15-Feb-15 18:30:09
Print Post

It takes a speed across a number of seconds, so it might be that was the acerage over the period. Forgot how long it measures across

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User don_b
(newbie) Sun 15-Feb-15 19:42:19
Print Post

Is this related to Isposure or the Automated tbbMeter Testing in Options?
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 15-Feb-15 23:11:43
Print Post

Isposure left the software a long time ago.

Not related to automated testing either

It is based on what traffic has been seen on the pc

Standard User don_b
(newbie) Wed 11-Mar-15 14:18:29
Print Post

Funny thing is when I installed tbbMeter Version 0.9.9.4 to a new computer build in November, I also got isposure (installed by tbbMeter) Publisher Epitiro and have a service running called IsposureAgent that is executed by "C:\Program Files (x86)\isposure\IsposureAgent.exe" -svc

I suppose I should go ahead and uninstall it.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 11-Mar-15 15:00:51
Print Post

Yes

Print Thread

Jump to