I moved from a LLU Be Unlimited connection to an Orange BT sourced connection (Blackburn Exchange) and have noticed a massive difference in sync speeds.
Before I would get a solid 5000k down and 900k up. These are my current stats:
SNR Margin : 2.8 10.2 db
Line Attenuation : 59.0 34.8 db
Data Rate : 4619 291 kbps
POWER : 0.0 12.3 dbm
CRC : 4024 65445
I'm finding that the connection starts out strong and then over a period of days drops upstream from 800k to sub 200k, the downstream goes down somewhat too. I don't remember by SNR ever being this low before - my attenuation was less too off memory. I should point out, I did have a Netgear DG834G (v1) before and now I'm using a TP-Link TD-W8961ND.