Hello all. Apologies if this is not the correct part of the forum as I'm new here.
​Ever since I bought FIFA 17 (Xbox1) I've been getting terrible lag when playing online. At the outset I should say that I'm using a cable and not playing wireless. Also, my NAT Type is always open. My download speed is usually around 5.70, sometimes as high as 6. Packet loss fluctuates from 0 up to 9 and the ping can fluctuate from 200 up to even 1250. I'm on IPV4 and have been online to see how to get onto IPV6, however when I went into my PC settings the IPV6 box was already checked, despite my console reporting that I am on IPV4. The problem isn't just with FIFA . The only other game I play online is Full House Poker on my 360 and when I'm on the screen where you can select whose game to join the connection strength by the side of their names is often one red bar. Finally, Plusnet sent me a new router the other day and still the problem persists. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Here is a list of things that have been tried, none of which have solved the problem
1. Clearing persistent storage
2. Selecting Alternative MAC address
3. Port Forwarding, using the codes issued by both EA and Microsoft
4. Unplugging all cables, then connecting them after 5 mins
5. Disabling the firewall in my router settings
6. Enabling DMZ from my router settings
7. Setting up a static IP address.