General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Judsmiles
(newbie) Tue 11-Jan-11 16:28:25
Print Post

xtiscali now talk talk conscript

[link to this post]

Since December 6th I have had lost/no connections poor/low speeds have made numerous complaints and been treated so badly, but today I got a call on my mobile from a talk talk tech asking me to be patient for 15days due to a line issue, oh and it's not just affecting me! ah well? So I called customer service for some kind of explaination and a refund, I was told a case was being made and I'd be put through to high tech support in milton keynes but actually no.... in reality 34 mins later and I was passed to 7 different deparments all in India? I was not put through to a manager despite 4 requests and the end result was I was told the case ref.I was quoting has been closed, I've no idea how to proceed.
Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Tue 11-Jan-11 16:42:20
Print Post

Re: xtiscali now talk talk conscript

[re: Judsmiles] [link to this post]

If stuck you might be able to get some help via the Forums, have a look at this page.

Alastair

omadasafisho
Standard User Chrysalis
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 12-Jan-11 03:02:10
Print Post

[re: Apprentice] [link to this post]

wow at the forums.

The TT reps seem to go to great issues to avoid sending out engineers.

one guy who was getting many dropouts, had no replies from a rep whilst it was dropping then they seem to deliberatly reply everytime he managed a 2 day uptime and then tell him the line is stabilised no engineer, then after a number of weeks they eventually were offering to send an engineer but refused without him accepting possible charges, then he agreed to them and they still were hesitent. He now is leaving them and I am not surprised.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Judsmiles
(newbie) Sun 16-Jan-11 12:24:51
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

yup,
i had a 'courtesy' call off them yesterday laughable or what oh and a free router as the problem was diagnosed as my new belkin n all singing all dancing one? so I'm testing again shortly and trying to pick members brains smile It;s awfull being so clueless, the company take advantage, but on the plus side thanks to the forum I've learned some stuff so I did know when TT phoned about LLU and hence the information then that if you are with TT and you have LLU b/b evening and weekends package helpline 0845 0877 etc are free, not for me andmany others though it seems lol
Standard User Judsmiles
(newbie) Sun 16-Jan-11 12:36:05
Print Post

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/results/id/1...

now for the miracle cure?
Standard User Judsmiles
(newbie) Sun 16-Jan-11 13:09:33
Print Post

oh great the new router doesn't even power up? do wish I'd tested that before changing all the cables ARG frown Oh I know I'll call the TT helpline at my own expense again ... joy
how did I go wrong posting my speedtest results?
Standard User tarren
(member) Mon 14-Feb-11 08:07:00
Print Post

....scroll down to the "Thinkbroadband code" link,and copy\paste,

My Broadband Speed Test

Opal frown
Standard User 5850Mike
(newbie) Tue 01-Mar-11 11:12:28
Print Post

[re: tarren] [link to this post]

Am looking for new ISP Have spoken to India so many times and no help.

Mike
The views expressed are my own.

Mike

Edited by 5850Mike (Tue 01-Mar-11 11:14:54)

Print Thread

Jump to