General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ActrosArtist
(newbie) Tue 20-Sep-11 20:37:23
Print Post

TalkTalk

[link to this post]

I was Tiscali originally swallowed up and made into TalkTalk. I've read many disparaging things here in the past but for me it did what it said on the tin.I've recently moved house and have nothing but praise for the way TalkTalk handled it,even the excelent tech help on the phone when it came to setting up the router ( I'm a bit of a ludite ).
But and this is where I hope someone here can help,I've been led to believe TalkTalk gurus lurk within these walls, so here is my problem.
I received a paper bill after my move.Emailed to say No I am online billed and wish to stay that way.When nothing heard back I phoned and was told "oh you don't have an account". Nice lady said that would be rectified no problem. Next I receive a letter saying you will be paper billed as we can't contact you by Email. Not suprising really as they had spelt Email address wrong.Went online to log into my account and here we go wrong Email address or password.Even silly old me knows how to save such details so on the phone again.
Now over a week later and as the guy on the phone was unable to rectify the problem, he said 2 to 3 days and will be all OK, still no access to my account. Hope this is the right place to direct this post and any help will be gratfully received.Sorry if this is a bit long winded.
Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Tue 20-Sep-11 21:24:16
Print Post

Re: TalkTalk

[re: ActrosArtist] [link to this post]

You say they had the email address wrong.

So can you log into your account using that incorrect email address? If you can, then change it to the correct one.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk
My domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost. Internet connection - IDNet Home Starter Fibre. Live BQM.

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
Standard User ActrosArtist
(newbie) Tue 20-Sep-11 21:41:16
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Have tried both Email address's and still no joy

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User woweebert
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 24-Sep-11 22:55:55
Print Post

[re: ActrosArtist] [link to this post]

try posting up your problem on the TalkTalk forum on thinkbroadband , where we do have a TalkTalk representative that visits a couple of times a week , that should pick up your post and be able to help .

With TalkTalk , not as bad as some might have you believe
  Print Thread

Jump to