General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User krisedwards
(newbie) Thu 06-Oct-11 20:23:04
Print Post

Sky's lack of support

[link to this post]

Hi All

Thought I would post a comment on hear about how poor support teams are at Sky recently... I don't know whats happened recently but everything is going down hill I used to be impressed with the way sky was.

I reported a fault 6 weeks ago, I work in the telecoms industry so i knew the basic things they would ask me try another router test socket etc etc so i had already done all of that before I contacted them. It took 3 emails to get it raised to there second line support team, just over a week and now I have been waiting 5 weeks for them to get back to us

After several calls and further emails still nothing .... when will someone get back to me?? ...god only knows

by looks of things I will have to go else where unless i get the support as theres nothing there at moment no broadband no support

not what i thought would happen as in past they have sorted things within days POOR
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Thu 06-Oct-11 20:28:02
Print Post

Re: Sky's lack of support

[re: krisedwards] [link to this post]

What's the fault?

______________________________________________________________________________. __________________
(newbie) Thu 06-Oct-11 20:29:23
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

no sync

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Thu 06-Oct-11 20:32:41
Print Post

In reply to a post by krisedwards:
no sync
For 6 weeks?

______________________________________________________________________________. __________________
(newbie) Thu 06-Oct-11 20:35:22
Print Post

it's been about 7 weeks but was on hol so it's been six weeks since I first raised it to them frown

I said in my first email, i had tried test socket, 3 routers, several filters etc etc and it took a argument to get them to raise it to there support teams
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Thu 06-Oct-11 20:39:10
Print Post

Does the phone work?

(newbie) Thu 06-Oct-11 20:42:11
Print Post

yep smile phones working fine I personally believe it been caused by Openreach they have been installed new cabling and the new fttc/p lines so guessing its something to do with that although i can't say for certain
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Thu 06-Oct-11 20:45:19
Print Post

So, is the phone provided by Sky too?

(newbie) Thu 06-Oct-11 20:48:22
Print Post

Nope BT as work pays it for me
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Thu 06-Oct-11 20:51:00
Print Post

What a nightmare.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to