General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User sheeepdog
(newbie) Fri 13-Jan-12 21:45:17
Print Post

Talk Talk

[link to this post]

Most people will know what a load of rubbish they are. UN contactable, run you in circles etc, Only way to contact is via contact form via web, BUT if you have NO connection. STUFFED. Speed, Well, might show a good speed, but changing pages at any site, takes forever. I use a dongle on my laptop, I get better faster speed from them in a poor signal area than I do at home with TT. Just signed up with someone else. So will have to see what hassle I get from TT. What hidden charges are etc.
The only thing TT has going for it, is the price, That is why people go to them.
I went to them, as they were the only ones at the time, I had just moved back to my house, after working/living away, No one else showed interest, they had a set up at local supermarket, I needed BB for work, So had no choice. I have regreted it ever since. Hopefully get rid of them in the next 2 weeks. Cheers all round. They might sound good, BUT if you ever have a problem. Forget it. I was without telphone and BB for 15 Hrs Started last night, most of today. NO way to get in touch with them. NO telephone number. Forgot to say, IF you do manage to get a telephone number from them, (AS I did once) You will need to be able to speak Punjabi.

Edited by sheeepdog (Fri 13-Jan-12 21:49:13)

Standard User JohnR
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 14-Jan-12 06:37:18
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk

[re: sheeepdog] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by sheeepdog:
Most people will know what a load of rubbish they are. UN contactable,
NO way to get in touch with them. NO telephone number. Forgot to say, IF you do manage to get a telephone number from them, (AS I did once) You will need to be able to speak Punjabi.

2 clicks from google

2 clicks in say no to 0870.....

You say you had no choice ?
Do BT not provide lines in your area, which then opens up every isp going.....

You perhaps need to look at the settings on the dongle/router/laptop to see if its working at its best.
Where is router compared to laptop ?
Other devices affecting wireless signal ?

\_0-0_/ AdsL is Heven \_0-0_/