I wonder if I could tap your minds.
I've recently moved from IDNET to Plusnet Unlimited, and took router stats before and after. I see that my SNR has risen to 15db from 7db, as a result my sync has also changed for the worse.
Here are all the facts:
Why would my SNR change from 7db to 15db when changing ISP, Line Rental & Phone provider?
Would switching back to Fastpath return things back?
As my router isn't diconnecting in the early hours at all, does this mean my training period is over, even though I'm still in the ten days period still?
Would switching to a permanent IP address cause my training period to terminate early?
1) I was on IDNET fastpath before for many years, now I'm on Plusnet Unlimited. The line is now set to interleaved.
2) In theory I should still be in my training period, yet the logs show no disconnections around 2.30am
3) I am BT Wholesale not LLU as I can use BT Speedtester
4) My router is a FritzBox Fon Wan - I haven't changed my router during the switch
5) My line rental provider is to be moved from BT to Plusnet, but I don't think this has occured as yet since I can call 17070 and am offered a full range of options - This may be no indicator though of this?
There are many stats to show you before and after the switch of ISP, so I have uploaded them and linked to them below
LINE STATS BEFORE AND AFTER COMPARISON
I would really appreciate your help with this puzzle. Many Thanks.