General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User victorphone
(newbie) Sun 17-Mar-13 17:24:24
Print Post

Services suspended

[link to this post]

My service was restricted on Thursday 14th March, unpaid bill. I paid the bill immediately but now on 17th March the restrictions are still in place although I was originally told it would be 24 hours maximum. Today I have been told a further 24-48 hours.
Each adviser I speak to tells me a different story and the technical department view it as a fault, which it plainly is not.
Does anyone know of a way I can obtain the truth of the matter and expedite lifting of the restrictions ?
I'm extremely dissatisfied with answers provided. They are all different and none are feasible.
Standard User techguy
(experienced) Sun 17-Mar-13 17:34:03
Print Post

Re: Services suspended

[re: victorphone] [link to this post]

It could be that the department has lifted the restrictions (or attempted to) but the systems haven't been compliant and so therefore it has been escalated to the technical department to fix.

Which ISP is it?

Virgin (ADSL) => Namesco => Newnet => O2 => Plusnet => Zen => Newnet => Zen => Freeola => Vivaciti (using O2 Wholesale DSL) => Xilo (C&W Wholesale) => Xilo (O2 Wholesale)
Note: I don't lay turf for anyone. astro or otherwise, all views and opinions expressed are my own based on experience.
Standard User nredwood
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 20-Mar-13 01:53:35
Print Post

Re: Services suspended

[re: victorphone] [link to this post]

If BT, this has happened to me twice

Even calling the number to confirm payment has been made didn't help

Be* Unlimited

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to