General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Housey1
(learned) Mon 13-May-13 21:31:22
Print Post

Logged A Offcom Complain Against BT

[link to this post]

Moved from Sky to bt on January ready for going FTTC however it was 3 months away from being available. So I went option 1 overstepped my usage and got charged £25 so I reduced my usage and got charged again £25 which I am not happy about and sure there has been a mistake made.

Really want to take the to small claims court just to make sure they don't overcharge other customers really cant wait leave BT. I am really upset at this situation £50 charge is not on.
Standard User craigglawson
(regular) Mon 13-May-13 22:05:23
Print Post

Re: Logged A Offcom Complain Against BT

[re: Housey1] [link to this post]

So you were 25GB over your usage?

Have you contacted or complained to BT directly to query your usage?
Standard User Housey1
(learned) Mon 13-May-13 22:09:47
Print Post

[re: craigglawson] [link to this post]

Yes 25gb then I complained they didn't give a monkeys and I accepted the charge, then they charged me again another 25 pounds thats the one I am contesting. I won't rest until this is fairly settled.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User craigglawson
(regular) Mon 13-May-13 22:13:54
Print Post

[re: Housey1] [link to this post]

Have you checked the usage information on www.bt.com/mybt or asked them outright what your usage was?

If the usage was less than 35GB (25 over your allocation of 10) then you have a case on both months to complain to BT in the first instance.
Standard User Housey1
(learned) Mon 13-May-13 23:34:23
Print Post

[re: craigglawson] [link to this post]

Fri 01 Mar 13 - Sun 31 Mar 13 55 GB £50.000

I heeded the warning at first £25 charge, one thing i did notice 2 emails were sent out of a £25 charge to my bt email and original email explained that to the representative still. Sent a complaint email to BT keep going until they sort it out.
  Print Thread

Jump to