General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User austinrover
(newbie) Tue 08-Oct-13 11:07:18
Print Post

Post Office

[link to this post]

Anyone with suggestions how to contact PO regarding a Broadband problem? They don't seem to be answering their phones any more.
Problem with apparent loss of sync. IP profile steady at 6.0 from 16th July through to 11th August and then between early September to Friday 27th September 5.0 - since then only 3.5. BT stats show DSL connection rate has remained steady at 6.4Mbps but router stats have dropped from 6.3 to 4.8. Current attenuation down is 46.5 with 6dB noise margin.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Tue 08-Oct-13 11:19:05
Print Post

Re: Post Office

[re: austinrover] [link to this post]

Is the contact details the ones at
https://account.pobroadband.co.uk/SelfCare.UI/Conten...

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
(newbie) Tue 08-Oct-13 17:16:56
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Yes, after various options the recorded message says they are extremely busy and you are in queue - note PO advises this method of contact is "immediate" and is their connection & technical contact point. I haven't tried their e-mail address but will now although the support instructions when I signed up didn't provide that as an option. I'll update how I get on.
Thanks

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Tue 08-Oct-13 17:23:41
Print Post

[re: austinrover] [link to this post]

Did call the number to check it was correct, but backed out once it asked for a phone number.

Suspect the billing issues mentioned may have their support staff busy, along with the other changes underway.

Andrew Ferguson, andrew@thinkbroadband.com
www.thinkbroadband.com - formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk
The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
(newbie) Wed 09-Oct-13 17:44:19
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Wow! I should have checked first - speed is back. Maybe companies should keep their customers informed. Sorry to have bothered anyone. Hope it continues to be ok.
  Print Thread

Jump to