General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User scolland
(learned) Thu 02-Jan-14 17:04:08
Print Post

PlusNet Bad to Worse

[link to this post]

For anyone planning to switch to PlusNet I would strongly advise against it!
I have been a customer since October and am still having problems with them, have just tried to call again, but wait times are in excess of 30 minutes!

Without wishing to bore anyone too much, I signed up to their Fibre service and was seriously messed around with their support team failing to read any messages from myself or Openreach engineers stating that it was a failed number port and blindly rebooking engineer appointments again and again.

I thought the saga was over when I submitted a complaint for the way the whole thing was handled and was offered some compensation. – Great – or so I thought.

Since then they failed to process the refund. Messed up my account by removing the 9 months reduced price deal, broke my Caller ID service and are now billing me instead of crediting me! – Genius!

Really really not impressed and now stuck as I don’t have time to wait on the phone for over 30 minutes before I even get to speak to anyone and they take over 48 hours in my experience to respond to tickets!

Should’ve stuck with Sky, they were loads better.
ISP Representative chrisparr
(isp) Fri 03-Jan-14 09:00:24
Print Post

Re: PlusNet Bad to Worse

[re: scolland] [link to this post]

Hi there,

Sorry to hear of these issues. If you want to PM me your Plusnet username I'll get one of the team here to take a look at what's going on and try to get this sorted for you.

Chris Parr
Plusnet Support Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
ISP Representative chrisparr
(isp) Fri 03-Jan-14 09:27:57
Print Post

Re: PlusNet Bad to Worse

[re: chrisparr] [link to this post]

I've found your account and can see you spoke to one of my colleagues this morning. They'll be taking a look at what's going on, however from a first glance it seems that for some reason you have discounts for different dates throughout the month, they all need to be set on your billing date so that's why it's not been applied.

We'll get that fixed.

Chris Parr
Plusnet Support Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to