General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User blimsta
(newbie) Thu 02-Jan-14 17:59:42
Print Post

Plusnet untrustworthy

[link to this post]

After a hand full of contradictions in help support and 2 years + with nothing but lies with the same problem I confront Plusnet and get threatened with a ban.

Basically shut your mouth or get a ban.

Stay away from Plusnet if you know whats good for you.

Edited by blimsta (Thu 02-Jan-14 18:18:01)

Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Thu 02-Jan-14 18:03:55
Print Post

Re: Plusnet untrustworthy

[re: blimsta] [link to this post]

Where does the ban apply to?

Alastair

plusnet
ISP Representative chrisparr
(isp) Thu 02-Jan-14 19:02:43
Print Post

The forum moderators (not Plusnet staff) asked you to stop spamming threads with accusations of lies. They aren't employed by Plusnet, they moderate the forums on their own time.

Chris Parr
Plusnet Support Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email

Edited by chrisparr (Thu 02-Jan-14 19:03:40)

The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User s_yates
(newbie) Thu 02-Jan-14 19:08:57
Print Post

Yes, I get a whole load of contradictions from their "support" staff too. I have had an ongoing ticket with Plusnet for 16 months and getting nowhere fast. The support is sporadic, generally useless and more interested in fixing the short term problems for their "customers" as those are the ones to impact their statistics the most.

They don't treaten to ban me, just offer to let me terminate the contract with them early and take my problem somewhere else.

I'm fully with you on this blimsta.. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.
Standard User blimsta
(newbie) Thu 02-Jan-14 23:18:54
Print Post

[re: chrisparr] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by chrisparr:
The forum moderators (not Plusnet staff) asked you to stop spamming threads with accusations of lies. They aren't employed by Plusnet, they moderate the forums on their own time.

That's not how I translated it.

I have removed your latest post - Plusnet rebranding - as it isn't acceptable for these Forums as well as the similar post in the Gaming Section
Accusing Plusnet of lying is completely unacceptable.
Any further posts in this vein will result in an immediate Forum ban

"lying" is just a word, its not even a swear word. I think it's clear I hit a sensitive subject.
Standard User XRaySpeX
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 02-Jan-14 23:48:23
Print Post

In reply to a post by blimsta:
''lying'' is just a word, its not even a swear word.
No, it's worse! It's not just insulting but is accusing them of dishonesty and may be libellous.

1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC

Edited by XRaySpeX (Thu 02-Jan-14 23:49:14)

Standard User blimsta
(newbie) Fri 03-Jan-14 00:35:32
Print Post

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie

Funny that because it doesn't stat that under it's definition.

You mean the truth hurts? so hard done by.

PS. who else benefits from this O_o. 2.5 billion British pounds of tax payers money went into BT's pocket for this FTTC product. My local ISP got nothing.
Standard User s_yates
(newbie) Fri 03-Jan-14 00:38:55
Print Post

[re: XRaySpeX] [link to this post]

I take it you have seen Plusnet's television adverts? In addition, the dodgy statistics they use to back up their claims of being great are not that honest either.
(isp) Fri 03-Jan-14 08:55:44
Print Post

You posted across multiple threads, different areas of the forum and were asked to stop. That's as simple as it gets really.

Chris Parr
Plusnet Support Team
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
(isp) Fri 03-Jan-14 08:59:19
Print Post

[re: s_yates] [link to this post]

As far as I'm aware you've got a line fault that we're in the process of investigating? I'm really not sure how this means we're lying to you though.

Chris Parr
Plusnet Support Team
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to