General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User ubuntu
(newbie) Wed 02-Jul-14 17:39:16
Print Post

vivaciti parent in intensive care and they are heartless

[link to this post]

No compensation when you lose internet for a week, Glenn Cash their customer services. Manager will contact you and then knowing your parent is in intensive care sends emails as below

Glenn.Cash@vivaciti.com
"If you want to throw your toys out of the pram then you are barking up the wrong tree, I just work here, and I sleep well at night with the knowledge that I do all I can to help people.
I would thank you to not send anything further to my email address."

http://www.ispreview.co.uk/review/products/544.html for full review and thankfully I'm migrating away from them.

"If you worked for our company you'd be grovelling an apology or on the dole queue, seeing as you don't have either a shred of decency or compassion- maybe a bit of negative publicity will help.
The review trends right under vivaciti on google search with zero effort as I wait and see if my Dad will live or die."

"I am sorry your dad is unwell. However, If you was my son I would be ashamed of you for using me as an excuse for your inappropriate behaviour and language. You need to see a councillor and stop pestering honest people.
Future emails from you will go straight into the junk folder." Glenn.cash@vivaciti.com

Glenn Cash simply wanted to dump me as a Customer, I'm sure the fact my review trends on google is the only reason I received a reply, I don't need some condescending self righteous compassionless egotistical piece of fecal matter giving me advice.

All I wanted was common decency, a guide of when the best time to migrate for a service I paid for to get my moneys worth- you'd have thought an internet company would understand the internet- obviously not.
Standard User DrTeeth
(knowledge is power) Wed 02-Jul-14 21:30:47
Print Post

Re: vivaciti parent in intensive care and they are heartless

[re: ubuntu] [link to this post]

I'd be glad to be shut of you too. You sound like every company's nightmare

Stress - the condition brought about by having to resist the temptation to beat the living daylights out of someone who richly deserves it.
Standard User ubuntu
(newbie) Wed 02-Jul-14 23:35:23
Print Post

[re: DrTeeth] [link to this post]

Pay for years without quibble, have repeated unusable connection and week plus unable to log in
And then customer service manager treats you like dirt and takes the urine knowing the situation.

Vote with my feet, write only what happened, oh and I have audio and email records that can find their way on you tube.

Case of the little guy expecting decency and highlighting lack of

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Thu 03-Jul-14 00:24:15
Print Post

Recording phone conversations without telling the other person is illegal isn't it?

It certainly can't be used by you in a court of law, but I expect it could be used against you if you were sued for libel.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 58.7/14.6Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.
Standard User ubuntu
(newbie) Thu 03-Jul-14 00:27:56
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Not at all as they have statement all calls recorded which could be aquired via information request and rogue traders programme etc do it all the time-upto judge to decide if admissible.

I also have full email records and sounds like you work for vivaciti and I don't frighten off with bs solicitor letters.

Edited by ubuntu (Thu 03-Jul-14 00:43:01)

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Thu 03-Jul-14 01:24:20
Print Post

They state they record. That is the point.

You don't, therefore your recordings do not have the legal status that theirs do.

I'm nothing to do with vivaciti. I'm simply warning you to be careful.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.

Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.

Edited by RobertoS (Thu 03-Jul-14 01:24:56)

Standard User ubuntu
(newbie) Thu 03-Jul-14 01:28:35
Print Post

Data access request and I would have a copy, bottom line is I won't be frightened off telling the situation that is my experience of vivaciti customer service stinks like a 3 week old kipper.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Thu 03-Jul-14 01:28:38
Print Post

In reply to a post by ubuntu:
I don't frighten off with bs solicitor letters.
Do you get many? Have you had a solicitor's letter from vivaciti.

Anyway - apart from all this. Don't let it get to you. You need your energy for your dad, and I'd be surprised if any of this is helping you. More likely getting you mad and worn out even more.

Standard User ubuntu
(newbie) Thu 03-Jul-14 01:51:17
Print Post

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
In reply to a post by ubuntu:
I don't frighten off with bs solicitor letters.
Do you get many? Have you had a solicitor's letter from vivaciti.

Anyway - apart from all this. Don't let it get to you. You need your energy for your dad, and I'd be surprised if any of this is helping you. More likely getting you mad and worn out even more.

I've had solicitor letters from private parking companies and offered to let them take me to court as unenforceable penalty on land they do not have possession of.

No I haven't had any legal letters from Vivaciti and I wouldn't worry if I did.

Camped out in London waiting another 48 hours to see if my dad will be okay when they lift sedation or brain damaged or will survive- I've plenty of time distract myself.

Remember vivaciti customer service manager contacted me and said to let them know when I was leaving.
1) I wanted to know what date was best to leave on to make sure I got service I paid for
2) I wanted date service would cease to be available on my line.

I didn't expect to be treated like excrement by a customer services manager of what is looking more like it is run by 2 or 3 people and isn't signed up to industry standards such as ispa or ofcom.
Standard User flippery
(committed) Thu 03-Jul-14 08:14:45
Print Post

Everyone has the right to complain, if they do not get service expected. Supplier also has right to cancel.service.

I have been put off using Viviciti from reading this site

1) they are quick to sell their services,
2) they are absent from problems posted

As they are obviously reading posts should offer same service to both.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to