General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User markc1210
(newbie) Sat 18-Apr-15 10:20:38
Print Post

TalkTalk Business Quality Fibre ? (76Mbps)

[link to this post]

Well I moved from TT residential Fibre to TT Business a month ago because I needed a static IP and a business quality of service!

Be warned it can be terrible, I have had nothing but problems now for over two weeks with a bad network connection, packet drops etc. see my thinkbroadband

Quality Monitor

Customer service not good at all, I have had a ticket raised with them for over two weeks and posted them ping logs/speed tests over that period. Still no response or action apart from when I commented on Twitter which did get someone to ring me to appease me, but since then nothing.

Standard response from calling tech support, we will do a line test, nothing is showing as wrong! I have stated to them on many occasions the line is up and synced, the network is broken.

I can see this going on for a long time, so If your business relies on broadband think again before jumping for TT Business I don't think its a Business Quality service.

Edited by markc1210 (Sat 18-Apr-15 10:38:50)

Standard User jelv
(knowledge is power) Sat 18-Apr-15 10:36:36
Print Post

Re: TalkTalk Business Quality Fibre ? (76Mbps)

[re: markc1210] [link to this post]

Is your usage too high to consider a move to AAISP?

jelv

Plusnet user since November 2001 - not sure for how much longer
Standard User markc1210
(newbie) Sat 18-Apr-15 10:42:17
Print Post

Re: TalkTalk Business Quality Fibre ? (76Mbps)

[re: jelv] [link to this post]

Yep thinking about it just going to have to get out of my contract for bad provision of service frown

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to