General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User ukhardy07
(knowledge is power) Sat 20-May-17 22:01:20
Print Post

Re: How Vivaciti (J and V data) lost in court and won't pay

[re: JohnR] [link to this post]

It will always leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I doubt the "regulars" on here will recommend them to anybody now.
Standard User partial
(experienced) Sun 21-May-17 22:39:08
Print Post

[re: ukhardy07] [link to this post]

I dunno. Vivaciti in their numerous trading statuses have always been well protected over many years on this forum. Correspondents asking questions about them are highly likely to get posting suspensions.
Standard User ian72
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 22-May-17 09:01:49
Print Post

[re: partial] [link to this post]

Got any proof of that? I have never seen any suspensions based no someone posting as long as they don't break the forum rules.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Chippy_Tea_
(regular) Mon 22-May-17 13:52:50
Print Post

[re: partial] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by partial:
I dunno. Vivaciti in their numerous trading statuses have always been well protected over many years on this forum. Correspondents asking questions about them are highly likely to get posting suspensions.

Why would this forum protect them if they are giving customers a terrible service?

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 22-May-17 15:00:00
Print Post

[re: Chippy_Tea_] [link to this post]

It didn't.

Any bans were for things like starting fights, wrecking threads, or getting abusive over vivaciti and a couple of other vISPs like them. Partial as a nick means exactly what a dictionary says. With his previous nick, which I forget, he was forever harping on about late accounts, non-obvious ADR membership and suchlike of these small firms.

He continues with his latest nick, but gets less opportunity. The march of the big few is continuing with even large ISPs being swallowed up.

Working from an office above a shop was apparently offensive to him. Plenty of small businesses do that - it's how many start then grow. It doesn't need a swanky office to run a small vISP.

Granted, the recent history of vivaciti has become a little disturbing. I stopped recommending them a while ago. Their latest accounts are a month and a half overdue at Companies House.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 64513/13170Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
Standard User wingco1
(legend) Mon 22-May-17 16:18:19
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Their latest accounts are a month and a half overdue at Companies House.
Got a link? Are they still Vivaciti Ltd? Can find three, all of which are marked as dissolved.

Ignore this post found them as J and V Data Services Ltd.

Edited by wingco1 (Mon 22-May-17 16:44:04)

Standard User JohnR
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Mon 22-May-17 16:46:56
Print Post

[re: wingco1] [link to this post]

j and v data As in the thread title

\_0-0_/ AdsL is Hell \_0-0_/
To Infinity
Wats SUP doc.... You using too much.....
Standard User Chippy_Tea_
(regular) Mon 22-May-17 17:05:33
Print Post

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
It didn't.

Any bans were for things like starting fights, wrecking threads, or getting abusive over vivaciti and a couple of other vISPs like them. Partial as a nick means exactly what a dictionary says. With his previous nick, which I forget, he was forever harping on about late accounts, non-obvious ADR membership and suchlike of these small firms.

He continues with his latest nick, but gets less opportunity. The march of the big few is continuing with even large ISPs being swallowed up.

Working from an office above a shop was apparently offensive to him. Plenty of small businesses do that - it's how many start then grow. It doesn't need a swanky office to run a small vISP.

Granted, the recent history of vivaciti has become a little disturbing. I stopped recommending them a while ago. Their latest accounts are a month and a half overdue at Companies House.

I have been a member here many years (not under this username - long story) and if i had found out what has been suggested was true i would have been shocked.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 22-May-17 17:14:41
Print Post

[re: Chippy_Tea_] [link to this post]

Which suggestion? smile

Mine about Partial, or Partials about the site banning critics of vivaciti et al?

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 64513/13170Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
Standard User partial
(experienced) Mon 22-May-17 21:47:45
Print Post

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
I stopped recommending them a while ago.

Now you come to mention it, you were recommending Vivaciti on the Which ISP forum years after Daisy Wholesale successfully petitioned to bankrupt Karl way back in 2014 weren't you?

Some correspondents were warning about this outfit and it's various trading styles a decade ago.

Edited by partial (Mon 22-May-17 21:51:19)

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to