General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | [15] | 16 | 17 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Philce
(experienced) Sat 10-Mar-18 20:07:40
Print Post

Re: Congestion - Cloudscape

[re: jdigz7] [link to this post]

Ill let the migration go through first!

I hadn't heard about this yet though?

In reply to a post by jdigz7:
Would suggest you ask to be put on AAISP new Trial TTB network as have heard nothing but great things from the people on it for latency especially.
Standard User jdigz7
(regular) Sat 10-Mar-18 22:30:48
Print Post

[re: Philce] [link to this post]

you can request this even before the migration happens
Standard User fuzed
(regular) Sun 11-Mar-18 00:15:01
Print Post

who and how do you request this, if might be an idea to provide a bit more info for those that are having similar issues.

Philice, sad that they couldn't sort out your issues, I have to report that my connection has been very good since I've been moved to BTW. Not had any significant speed drops at all!

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Philce
(experienced) Tue 13-Mar-18 20:12:42
Print Post

[re: fuzed] [link to this post]

My latest BQM graph, ,swapping me to BTW/ZEN clearly hasn't worked.

Zen have diagnosed a "line issue" now, and requesting a SFI visit (with the threat of charges) this for a fault that has been present since November last year!

I'm due to migrate next week.

My Broadband Ping

In reply to a post by fuzed:
who and how do you request this, if might be an idea to provide a bit more info for those that are having similar issues.

Philice, sad that they couldn't sort out your issues, I have to report that my connection has been very good since I've been moved to BTW. Not had any significant speed drops at all!
Standard User jdigz7
(regular) Tue 13-Mar-18 20:52:44
Print Post

[re: fuzed] [link to this post]

send an email to trial@aa.net.uk they will give you the instructions i think you have to be on a 1tb package though or one that is served by the TTB backhaul.
Standard User Philce
(experienced) Wed 14-Mar-18 19:49:10
Print Post

In reply to a post by jdigz7:

send an email to trial@aa.net.uk they will give you the instructions i think you have to be on a 1tb package though or one that is served by the TTB backhaul.

Some info.

https://aastatus.net/2454
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Mon 19-Mar-18 16:11:57
Print Post

so you was moved from vodafone (known congestion issues) to zen (also known congestion issues), why didnt they move you to BTw?

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4 BQM - IPv6
Standard User Philce
(experienced) Mon 19-Mar-18 19:29:26
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Chrysalis:
so you was moved from vodafone (known congestion issues) to zen (also known congestion issues), why didnt they move you to BTw?

Exactly, I was told I was moved to a BT connection, this was actually Zen.

Hence I migrate on Friday.
Standard User Ben88
(newbie) Mon 19-Mar-18 20:46:54
Print Post

Please do update us on the migrated connection afterwards won't you!
Standard User charlestown
(learned) Tue 20-Mar-18 11:11:17
Print Post

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

I'm surprised to hear that Zen have known congestion issues, since I was with them myself several years back on an ADSL connection and they weren't cheap, but considered as one of the best. I was actually with CloudScape until a few weeks ago, but moved away when the 12 months was over.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | [15] | 16 | 17 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to