General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Philce
(experienced) Tue 13-Feb-18 10:47:50
Print Post

Re: Congestion - Cloudscape

[re: cloudscape] [link to this post]

I emailed on the 2nd, in reply to an email sent by Richard.

I still await a reply.

Whilst I appreciate the fact that the calls are answered within 5 rings, unless you can actually speak to somebody who can help me that isn't really a valid comment. Check the ticket thread, you can see messages for me requesting calls back.

Edited by Philce (Tue 13-Feb-18 10:51:10)

ISP Representative cloudscape
(isp) Tue 13-Feb-18 11:43:19
Print Post

[re: Philce] [link to this post]

Hi Philip,

Again, I understand you were emailed on 2nd Feb, as below:

"Dear Phil,

Further to your enquiry, your contract is for 12 months from the 28th June 2017. However, once this carrier change is made if the speed issue is not resolved we will waive any termination fees and release you from the contract without penalty.

Whilst we appreciate this has taken sometime to resolve and this is frustrating for you, with localised congestion we have to prove the issue and provide an opportunity for the carriers to resolve the issue before we can force a carrier switch.

Once the carrier switch has taken place, if you do have any speed issues (or any other issues) then please do not hesitate to contact me and I will arrange for the early termination of your contract at no cost.

In the meantime, if I can be of any further help or assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch."

also on the 1st Feb your open ticket was updated with:

02/01/2018 12:44 pm
Hi Phil,

The order is now showing as committed for 15/2/18

Regards

We do not have a Richard? But the email, above, was from Robert.

Regards
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User Philce
(experienced) Tue 13-Feb-18 12:59:33
Print Post

Lets see what happens on Thursday.

Hopefully you will acknowledge that we have been suffering for an extended period and actually do something about it.

Still no explanation for the extended period it has taken to resolve this.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Philce
(experienced) Tue 13-Feb-18 20:56:29
Print Post

I sincerly hope that the migration works because this is now totally unacceptable.

Cannot stream anything and browsing is timing out all the time.

Why cant you respond to my repeated requests for information regarding the delays and the fact that we are suffering degraded service?

My Broadband Speed Test

Edited by Philce (Tue 13-Feb-18 20:58:32)

Standard User fuzed
(learned) Tue 13-Feb-18 21:44:57
Print Post

the worst I've had is around 3mb down, and as above it's worse than poor. I hope it gets sorted when the switchover happens, if not then I will be asking to leave as it has gone on long enough.
Standard User ian72
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 14-Feb-18 09:24:34
Print Post

In reply to a post by Philce:
Why cant you respond to my repeated requests for information regarding the delays and the fact that we are suffering degraded service?
I have a feeling this is all you are going to get:
Whilst we appreciate this has taken sometime to resolve and this is frustrating for you, with localised congestion we have to prove the issue and provide an opportunity for the carriers to resolve the issue before we can force a carrier switch.
Not unusual for providers to only give that sort of level of detail.
Standard User Philce
(experienced) Wed 14-Feb-18 10:16:23
Print Post

[re: ian72] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by ian72:
In reply to a post by Philce:
I have a feeling this is all you are going to get:
Not unusual for providers to only give that sort of level of detail.

It shouldn't take over month to migrate to another provider.
Whoever is posting on here on behalf of Cloudscape is very fast to reply when its convenient to them. When I specifically ask for information or mention that I don't think I should be paying for a degraded service I get the same response to email and support tickets, silence.

Edited by Philce (Wed 14-Feb-18 10:18:37)

ISP Representative cloudscape
(isp) Wed 14-Feb-18 11:15:35
Print Post

In the interest of disclosure with regards to the time taken, please see our relevant responses:

On 11 Jan 2018, at 09:42,

11/01/2018 11:18 am

Hi Phil,

This will take a minimum of 10 working days. Your IP should remain the same as the change will occur after our network expansion on 22nd which integrates these new routes.

and then:

24/01/2018 10:51 am

Hi Phil,

Regards you previous question, we went live on our new network on Monday, your migration order is has been placed and we are waiting for a commit date.

31/01/2018 2:50 pm

Hi Phil,

We did ask for a manual update by email and received this:

"The order has been placed, just that the robotics haven't come back with a committed date yet and this should update shortly."

01/02/2018 12:44 pm
Hi Phil,

Regards
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User Philce
(experienced) Wed 14-Feb-18 11:51:17
Print Post

In reply to a post by cloudscape:
In the interest of disclosure with regards to the time taken, please see our relevant responses:

On 11 Jan 2018, at 09:42,

11/01/2018 11:18 am

Hi Phil,

This will take a minimum of 10 working days. Your IP should remain the same as the change will occur after our network expansion on 22nd which integrates these new routes.

and then:

24/01/2018 10:51 am

Hi Phil,

Regards you previous question, we went live on our new network on Monday, your migration order is has been placed and we are waiting for a commit date.

31/01/2018 2:50 pm

Hi Phil,

We did ask for a manual update by email and received this:

"The order has been placed, just that the robotics haven't come back with a committed date yet and this should update shortly."

01/02/2018 12:44 pm
Hi Phil,

Regards

You guys are totally missing the point.
Standard User ian72
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 14-Feb-18 11:53:52
Print Post

Which point? It appears they've answered the question as to the timescales - it may not be to your satisfaction but it is there. So is it that they haven't answered why you are paying full price for a degraded service? Perhaps changing the question to "what compensation will they pay for the poor service quality?" would help?
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to