General Discussion
  >> ISP Unhappiness

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Chippy_Tea_
(committed) Sat 25-Aug-18 13:11:37
Print Post

Re: Plusnet

[re: broadband66] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by broadband66:
I didn't think so as that is what I posted!

I think there is some confusing in the thread about who is posting what to who.
Standard User sneekyhen
(learned) Sat 25-Aug-18 16:31:39
Print Post

[re: Chippy_Tea_] [link to this post]

Ajpn said "And the ‘General Chat’ board has been a lot more pleasant since your ban. " ? Inferring i had posted something Unpleasant previously on PN forum , Only the person who was trolling On the PN forum would have said such a thing .
The board was a nice place until a person with a few aliases came to disrupt things Happyhijabbi was one of his alais .
And yes Ajpn i also have a alias on PN forum to which i post regularly , so as its pleasant place now just goes show it was pleasant before like i said

Edited by sneekyhen (Sat 25-Aug-18 16:32:51)

(committed) Sat 25-Aug-18 17:12:48
Print Post

[re: sneekyhen] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by sneekyhen:
Ajpn said "And the ‘General Chat’ board has been a lot more pleasant since your ban. " ? Inferring i had posted something Unpleasant previously on PN forum , Only the person who was trolling On the PN forum would have said such a thing .
The board was a nice place until a person with a few aliases came to disrupt things Happyhijabbi was one of his alais .
And yes Ajpn i also have a alias on PN forum to which i post regularly , so as its pleasant place now just goes show it was pleasant before like i said

My last post was not aimed at you sneeky It stands out a country mile what is going on in this thread.

My post was aimed at Ajpns post "And the ‘General Chat’ board has been a lot more pleasant since your ban" which was trolling.

Edited by Chippy_Tea_ (Sat 25-Aug-18 17:16:14)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User sneekyhen
(learned) Sun 26-Aug-18 07:25:37
Print Post

[re: Chippy_Tea_] [link to this post]

Chippy-Tea , yes i realized that, but the thread was getting out of sync and hard to follow .
thought i would bring it back on line smile
And yes Ajpn is trolling
Standard User baby_frogmella
(knowledge is power) Sun 26-Aug-18 09:38:12
Print Post

So which one are you ? happyhijabi or one of your many guises

In reply to a post by JonoH:
You [sneekyhen] were banned for creating multiple forum accounts and that's a breach of our forum rules.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

FluidOne FTTPoD 330/30

My Broadband Speed Test
(committed) Sun 26-Aug-18 12:20:27
Print Post

Chippy-Tea , yes i realized that, but the thread was getting out of sync and hard to follow .
thought i would bring it back on line smile
And yes Ajpn is trolling

Looks like you will need a bigger bottle of anti troll spray as this thread is not going to end any time soon! wink

Edited by Chippy_Tea_ (Sun 26-Aug-18 15:29:37)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to