Copy of letter sent to Chief Exec of Virgin Media - I just cannot get a reply from them. Basically, a "Superhub" just keeps dropping offline, maybe 4 times a day.
Does anyone else have this problem, or advice?
My Virgin Superhub has not worked properly since it was delivered earlier this year.
• Your help desk has been unable to offer corrective advice
• An engineer visit failed to fix the issue
• My email contact on 10th April only received an automatic response
• My further email contact on 20th April again only received an automatic response
• My letter to Swansea (see below) has not been acknowledged
Finally, today, your support staff refused to give me your address for making a further complaint.
What does it take to get any response from your organisation?