User comments on ISPs
  >> Virgin Media (Cable)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User pcoventry76
(knowledge is power) Thu 06-Dec-12 16:48:50
Print Post

Utter bunch of shisters!

[link to this post]

My dad posted a comment on their forum giving feedback on his disconnection call today.

He asked for them not to delete it but to taket he feedback as constructive.Nothing bad in it but they deleted it!

Here's a screenshot he took knowing they would do this. because they HATE feedback it seems good OR bad and just try and smooth over all the [censored] that their service is

total disgrace! all because my dad said he didn't like the pushy and pressurized way the woman wanted to keep him. maybe they should spend less paying their RT staff per save and more on the service.

I was trained as a Retention's agent once in Sheffield and I know the amounts they get and I also know that no where in the training or ethos does it say " make a customer whos disconnecting feel like [censored]!". but when it starts to offend people they should not just ignore comments!

don't worry if it gets remove here because VM ask . it's going on Youtube, ISPreview and several other sites. Also going to send it to the tabloids online. It WILL get noticed VM you idiots!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/66740309.jpg/
Standard User omnius
(regular) Thu 06-Dec-12 17:57:10
Print Post

Re: Utter bunch of shisters!

[re: pcoventry76] [link to this post]

maby it was posted in the wrong forum?

from the chatter forum... "This is the much requested "Off Topic" forum for all things not technical support"

from the post im guessing you where only connected for less then a month? still it was a bit off commrnting about the useage, hate to think about what the drones at bt would say about mine, 893.53GB in the first month of infinity2

---------------------------
I live for the one, I die for the one.
Yep I really am THAT thick!

My Broadband Ping
(knowledge is power) Thu 06-Dec-12 18:30:07
Print Post

[re: omnius] [link to this post]

But they didn't move it they removed it totally.

that totally annoyed me.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Saltank
(member) Fri 07-Dec-12 20:39:53
Print Post

I was conned in to my contract, despite them telling me I can cancel within 28 days. When I called to cancel on the last day, they said they have no record of it and I only had 7 days so I'm well past that.
A couple of days ago I got a call from either the same woman who told me I had 28 days (at the start of the month) or the woman I spoke to on Friday and apologised that she made a mistake with telling me that I had 28 days and now there's nothing they can do because I am bound by the contract.
The fact that I still have the contract on my desk and I didn't sign it, is irrelevant I suppose, because it's active after the services are activated.

They are a bunch of cheap con artists that somehow manage to stay in business with a poor as [censored] service which leaves people on 100Mbit connections unable to make a simple Skype VOIP call, among other things. Had I not the flu on the morning when she called I would have not "accepted" the apology and their silly £24 refund for broadband being unusable during peak times; I would have continued to fight although as I see it the only choice left to me was to pay them £200 to cancel services and this is not 'doing right' by the customer.

IDNet Business Priority Fibre 75/16

Edited by Saltank (Fri 07-Dec-12 20:44:23)

Standard User Bob_s2
(committed) Fri 07-Dec-12 22:40:06
Print Post

[re: Saltank] [link to this post]

Be very wary of doing deals over the phone. If they do agree any special variations make sure they specifically comnfirm it in writting and that you confirm to them that these conditions arer a specific part of the contract.

Another trick to watvch out for is ISP's may insert into their contract fimne print that their sales cannot vary the standard contracts.. It is of dubious legal standig though but to play save make sure someome confirms any changes in writting
Standard User IanBB
(member) Fri 07-Dec-12 23:00:13
Print Post

508 posts in a month!

Sheesh, I don't think I can type that fast in my waking hours!
Standard User Chrysalis
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 08-Dec-12 06:47:26
Print Post

should have contacted the CEO office, one thing they consistent at is letting people leave without penalty.
(knowledge is power) Sat 08-Dec-12 10:22:55
Print Post

She said to us " oh you still have a week left" but I knew it was less than that as unlike her I could read and understand a calendar!

I was using it but it was in my dads name. I am now back on my Three mobile and getting a decent speed but I can also stream YouTube right off the bat!

I would complain to the CEO's office. their 28 day thing is not hit and miss it's for every customer with a stand alone product (7 days if you have multiples I think)

A contract goes both ways! most people think the company just get the cover you do too! stand up and fight for your rights!

The CEo's office has appologised but I want them to look into the way staff talk to people when they want to leave. it's also most your no part of the "club" so you can be spoken to however I feel at the time - and that's wrong!
(knowledge is power) Sat 08-Dec-12 10:28:45
Print Post

[re: IanBB] [link to this post]

Well It's possible as you can see!
(knowledge is power) Tue 11-Dec-12 23:47:05
Print Post

[re: omnius] [link to this post]

LOL

and today banned for 3 days because I asked a moderator why they had used an ex directory number never given to them on 2 occasions. That was deleted. I then asked the moderator to explain and I was banned.

So seems they don't want to answer for their actions. SO I had to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner as they are mis using information

And now I have sent my screenshot (and all the screenshots of posts before they were deleted) to someone I have dealt with before at a national Tabloid.

When all MichaelL (the edit/delete Ninja who would rather edit peoples posts and delete them than explain his actions) had to do was to simply answer a very basic question.

I have heard they are all Indian and if that's true I guess his level of english is like his phone colleagues - poor!
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to