User comments on ISPs
  >> Virgin Media (Cable)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Daemon66
(regular) Thu 23-Apr-15 09:31:12
Print Post

Engineers out-sourced to India now?

[link to this post]

I currently have a fault on my broadband (F003640533) for which the web site status has said 'We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way.' for over 19 hours now.

Have VM now out-sourced engineers to India so they have to fly them in whenever they need them?
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Thu 23-Apr-15 09:52:18
Print Post

Re: Engineers out-sourced to India now?

[re: Daemon66] [link to this post]

If engineer is waiting for a spare part to be delivered before leaving to attend cab or place with fault, then not that odd.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User Daemon66
(regular) Thu 23-Apr-15 11:54:54
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Ah don't be a spoil sport laugh, I was poking fun at the literal meaning of their useless status information. I do wish there was some way of finding out what is actually going on but with VM you get what you pay for, i.e. cheap broadband thus poor customer service.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User AAuser27
(newbie) Thu 23-Apr-15 13:56:42
Print Post

[re: Daemon66] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Daemon66:
Ah don't be a spoil sport laugh, I was poking fun at the literal meaning of their useless status information. I do wish there was some way of finding out what is actually going on but with VM you get what you pay for, i.e. cheap broadband thus poor customer service.

Or in my case poor quality broadband which slows to a crawl every evening. All of my street are on Virgin apparently. So I am not and the difference is night and day smile
  Print Thread

Jump to